Suggestions for the Site/Random Thoughts

Doug

Hey Yoda, and James! Just a few suggestions for the WFP site!

1, Mabey make the Favicon a batman*?

2, Keep all the mail and your responses in the mailbag section?

3, More information about the host's in the about us page?

4, Create a player on the site, so listens may decide wether they like the podcast, and want to download it or not

5, On the contact page, make a form for feedback, instead of outlook? (Not all of us have outlook accounts, EX- My contact page)

*250px-LOGO-BTAS.jpg < The new favicon?

01. Good idea, but those images are so small they're best kept simple. An image of Batman, Superman or any DCAU hero wouldn't look right. Trust me, I've tried.

02. Another good idea, but I don't have the time to transcribe our on-air responses.

03. Will do!

04 Episodes can be downloaded easily enough directly from the site and iTunes that I don't see the need for a site-based player. However, there is an Earth-2.net toolbar that has a player in it. ;)

02. Another good idea, but I don't have the time to transcribe our on-air responses.

Athcully I mean the mail that was not read on air, that you or james write a response to and post on the site. Anyway, Glad you like the ideas!

EDIT:

1, Mabey then make a WFP as the Facivoin?

EDIT: EDIT:

The main page listing the episodes is not very "pretty", mabey make the homepage, have a small schedual area, letting users know when episodes come out, a part with a link to the latest episode, and a list of links to DCAU Sites (Arranged in a three column "patern" [One on top, two on bottom]). And then for the episodes, create a page, where the episodes are divided by show. And mabey also it could include the individuel banners, and a link to the forum discussion thread? Any way just a thought.

EDIT: The little streo isnt that attractive

I just went to the site for the first time and have a suggestion as well. I am partly colorblind and I cannot see any of the text that is not white. An example is that I cannot see any of the links underneath the Site Navigation banner. Just thought I'd let you know others might have the same problem.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys...

Long time listener first time forum poster. I'm a little behind in the episodes as soon as I catch up I'll post more.

My only suggestion for your site is a bio section, with a picture of you guys (as creepy as that sounds) Just so I have a face to put to the voice.

By the way...I love the show. I grew up with BTAS and collected the action figures, it started my love of comics. I'm the only geek in my circle of friends, so its nice to hear from others who share the passion. BTAS had such an impact on my life we just named our son Grayson after the boy wonder. (My Wife is Awesome)

Anyways keep up the good work.

A bio / "about us" section is a good idea, however, I hate writing my own bio. Maybe if I pester Jenny enough she'll do it for me. :D

I'll do it!

Muhuhahahahaha...

you can write one for my site if you want...

Driven to exile in the Canadian wilderness, where it is not technically illegal to have your way with a werewolf...

A bio / "about us" section is a good idea, however, I hate writing my own bio. Maybe if I pester Jenny enough she'll do it for me. :D

I'll do it!

Muhuhahahahaha...

you can write one for my site if you want...

Driven to exile in the Canadian wilderness, where it is not technically illegal to have your way with a werewolf...

You sir, just got yourself the job!

I've decided to just officially make this thread the combination suggestions/banter thread for the WFP subforum. Any random thoughts about the podcast or the site, post them here.

**Teaser!**

When Episode 31 hits this week, listen to the review of "Torch Song". I almost lost my mind trying to think of something else to say after I made one rant. Like, literally, for over 30 seconds, I couldn't think of what to say because I couldn't get over how stupid something was that happened during the episode. Mike knows what I'm talking about. :laugh:

I've decided to just officially make this thread the combination suggestions/banter thread for the WFP subforum. Any random thoughts about the podcast or the site, post them here.

**Teaser!**

When Episode 31 hits this week, listen to the review of "Torch Song". I almost lost my mind trying to think of something else to say after I made one rant. Like, literally, for over 30 seconds, I couldn't think of what to say because I couldn't get over how stupid something was that happened during the episode. Mike knows what I'm talking about. :laugh:

To bad Ill be out of town when it comes out.... :shakehead: