Which Console Do You Have?

MaxPower

I'm a PlayStation man. I never got in to Nintendo but I can't figure it out. My friends have Gamecubes and N64's, I enjoy playing them, but I'll never buy one.

I got PS1 because it could be modded, then I guess I am big on brand loyalty, so when PS2 came and took the next step before anyone else, I upgraded. I also thought the backwards compatibility of games and controlers was great.

Why do you game on what you game?

I pretty much only play NES games anymore, because I find they have the longest replay value, and I simply have the most fun playing them. Back then, I think more emphasis was put on making games fun to play than making sure they had all sorts of fancy graphics/sound effects.

Original Big Ass Gameboy

It's funny to hear someone call the GameBoy big (or "big ass" in this case), because I remember when it was considered small. But yeah, looking back it was pretty bulky.

Add these to my list:

Atari 2600

NES

SNES

N64

GameBoy

GameBoy Advance

GameBoy Advance SP

Game Boy (original, it's really more of "Game Man" now)

SNES

Dreamcast (broken right now, but they're only 20 bucks)

I need something new to play, but my PC's going to need some work soon. Le sigh.

I also had an NES but sold it at a yard sale long ago. No, I don't regret it. The only game I ever played in its final days was Spy Hunter (and I probably didn't play it once in the 6 months leading up the sale), and my mom had long gotten over her Dr. Mario addiction, so it was just collecting dust.