Men In Black 3

Koete

Q: With all the sequels being made, will there be a third installment of Men in Black?

A: Yes, if Walter Parkes, producer of the billion-dollar franchise, can arrange it. The challenge is getting the script right and finding a time when our busy stars are available, says a source close to Parkes. But everyone, including Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, wants to do another.

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2008/09/pe...rs-with-stubble

II wasn't anywhere near the first, but it had some good moments. Helped to show that J was the rightful heir to the K throne, through the similar sacrifices that he makes. And it had Patrick Warburton, so it can't be all bad, hehe. Oh and Rosario Dawson, Mmmmmmm..

But yeah the franchise could definitely do with a better farewell.

Men in Black II deserves a Tranquil Tirades review. God, what a disappointment.

I'm holding you to this, James. Plus, I probably don't have to review it if you do so.....

Sigh, consider it noted.

Actually, I'm not sure I can have the notion of "making James' life shitter via MIB 2" on my conscience.

Men in Black II deserves a Tranquil Tirades review. God, what a disappointment.

I'm holding you to this, James. Plus, I probably don't have to review it if you do so.....

Sigh, consider it noted.

Actually, I'm not sure I can have the notion of "making James' life shitter via MIB 2" on my conscience.

Ha, if The Death of Batman didn't make me slit my throat, then nothing will. MIB II will be a cakewalk.

I've not, but I'm going to check the archives. Be back momentarily with thoughts.

Edit: Nailed it. This thing was a self righteous piece of shit up and down. Good lord, I just hatehateHATE that scene at the end with Bats reaching for the syringe. I highly doubt Batman would allow himself to take it again. This is a dude who only has one "super power" and that's strength of will.

Oi.