Best Batman ever

Missy

pick one  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, Adam West will school you.

Adam West won... 45 minutes... ago...

You guys do realize this is a poll for the best Batman, correct? <_<

Anyway, though I think Keaton did well with the character, my vote goes to Conroy. Seriously, his voice is perfect and he brings a certain depth to the character that's near impossible when playing him in a rubber suit. (See Robin's Reckoning, Cold Comfort, Over the Edge, and Mad Love for some of the best examples.)

Commissioner Gordon : Penguin, Joker, Riddler... and CATWOMAN, too! The sum of the angles of that rectangle is too monstrous to contemplate!

Batman : We've been given the plainest warning: they're working together to take over...

Chief O'Hara : Take over WHAT, Batman: Gotham City?

Batman : Any *2* of them would try that!

Commissioner Gordon : The whole country?

Batman : If it were 3 of them, I would say yes, but *4*? Their minimum objective must be... THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Vice Admiral Fangschliester : Avast and belay, Batman. Your tone sounds rather grim. We haven't done anything foolish, have we?

Batman : Disposing of pre-atomic submarines to persons who don't even leave their full addresses? Good day, Admiral!

Commissioner Gordon : It could be any one of them... But which one? Which ones?

Batman : Pretty *fishy* what happened to me on that ladder...

Commissioner Gordon : You mean where there's a fish there could be a penguin?

Robin : But wait! It happened at sea... Sea. C for Catwoman!

Batman : Yet, an exploding shark *was* pulling my leg...

Commissioner Gordon : The Joker!

Chief O'Hara : All adds up to a sinister riddle... Riddle-R. Riddler!

Commissioner Gordon : A thought strikes me... So dreadful I scarcely dare give it utterance...

Batman : The four of them... Their forces combined...

Robin : Holy nightmare!

Batman : They may be drinkers, Robin, but they're still human beings.

Robin : When you think, Batman, with those 4 supercrooks hangin' around, it's amazing somebody hasn't already reported this place to the police!

Batman : It's a low neighborhood, full of rumpots. They're used to curious sights, which they attribute to alcoholic delusions.

Robin : Gosh, drink is sure a filthy thing, isn't it? I'd rather be dead than unable to trust my own eyes!

Batman : Who knows, Robin? This strange mixing of minds may be the greatest single service ever performed for humanity! Let's go, but, inconspicuously, through the window. We'll use our Batropes. Our job is finished.

Batman : Whats yellow and writes?

Robin : A ballpoint banana.

Batman : Exactly!

Batman : Hand down the shark repellent Batspray!

How can Adam West not be winning?

For those who aren't extremely huge Batman marks and haven't paid that close attention to him, in what did Kevin Conroy and Will Friedle play the part of Batman?

Kevin Conroy was the voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman in the animated series and Will Friedle was the voice of Terry McGuiness in the Batman Beyond cartoon.