Wolverine VS. Jason Voorhies

James D.

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BATTLE OF THE SHARP POINTY OBJECTS!!!

Scene: Forest

Conditions: Battle to the Death--Wolverine is out soul-searching again out in the wilderness. Unfortunately, he picks the newest area where Jason Voorhies just happens to be looming around. Jason and Wolverine stare at each other for a heated minute and Jason lunges at him prompting the battle. Who wins in this gorefest?

I was hoping someone would make this fight. Since I assume we're talking about the metal-clawed Wolverine, I have to give him the nod. But I think Jason would seriously gut Wolverine, maybe even impaling him and slitting his throat before Logan goes all feral and cuts loose, slicing the monster to shreds.

I was hoping someone would make this fight. Since I assume we're talking about the metal-clawed Wolverine, I have to give him the nod. But I think Jason would seriously gut Wolverine, maybe even impaling him and slitting his throat before Logan goes all feral and cuts loose, slicing the monster to shreds.

I most definately concur.

I was hoping someone would make this fight.  Since I assume we're talking about the metal-clawed Wolverine, I have to give him the nod.  But I think Jason would seriously gut Wolverine, maybe even impaling him and slitting his throat before Logan goes all feral and cuts loose, slicing the monster to shreds.

I most definately concur.

I was actually considering doing this after I started the Juggernaut vs Jason poll.

Wolverine gets my vote here.

EDIT: Aww crap, I voted for Jason by accident.

Wolverine is basically a mutant human version of Freddy. Both have sharp pointy things on their hands, both have super strength, both have an super ability to regenerate what would seem to be mortal wounds. Wolverine has more speed than the undead Freddy, though.

With this fight, I could see Wolverine slicing and dicing Jason, but Jason would keep coming after him after every slicing frenzy, and I could see Jason pretty much ripping off Wolverine's own arm and stabbing him with it.