Episode 300

RSS

Guest DCAUFan1051

love the artwork mike :D HAPPY 300th!!

just started listening more thoughts to come

at around the 1hr mark iTunes no longer responded so when I went to end the program it was stuck for 15 minutes repeating the audio with mike saying not like over and over.

It sounded like I was in a club with DJ's scratchin the records to make new beats :laugh: :D tooo funny.

Have started listening to this now - hopefully I'll have it finished before I hit the hay. Question #1: I love me some Muse, but is Supermassive Black Hole related to Twilight in some way?

If it is, I hate Muse.

Take a Bow on the Watchmen trailer negates such hatred, surely?

Have started listening to this now - hopefully I'll have it finished before I hit the hay. Question #1: I love me some Muse, but is Supermassive Black Hole related to Twilight in some way?

If it is, I hate Muse.

Take a Bow on the Watchmen trailer negates such hatred, surely?

Actually, New Born in Haute Tension did it retroactively.

Mike, you had a lot of the same opinions I did while trudging through the first book. (I read the first book just to have the sole ability to tear it using sources from the book. Been trying to make my way through the rest of the series, never have been able to stomach it)

You don't want to know what they do to Jacob later in the series. You really really don't.

Also, does anyone else see the vampires as kind of sort of Mormonism?

You get cake for making it through this. And for the whole 300 episodes thing. :P