The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember my problems with not receiving the pages I bought from Comix4sight? Well, I had an email in my inbox this morning from the administrator of said organization's online sales which was also addressed to an IDW editor, Don Mcgregor and fucking Dick Giordano!

It was a link to an empty Windows Live account profile. Yay.

Well the NHL just released the schedule for the 2nd round of the playoffs. The Blackhawks/Canucks series, should it go to a 7th game will be played in Chicago while I'm there. Tickets are already sold out. How much will a scalper charge for that I wonder.

EDIT: Found re-sales on TicketsNow for $85 for a standing room only. Works for me.

FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!

Just edited all the components for tomorrow's MTM and instead of saving the separate files, I decided to keep the trays open and just work with it that way. Then the program crashed. Fuck.

Edit: Also, don't worry Kellen. the Canucks will take it in 5 anyway. :P

I don't know how kosher this is, but I would highly suggest looking around your campus for various faculty break areas or random meetings going on that require catering. You'd be surprised how many profs/faculty bring things to share for birthdays/etc, and they actually encourage you (or at least they did as a student worker) for you to take something. And I know that if I caught catering after huge events, they'd actually tell us to take the leftovers, otherwise it was all going to waste.

Note: college students, this is a valid strategy to make sure you actually eat from week to week.

IT JUST FUCKING HAPPENED AGAIN!!!

The realization that Roberto Luongo can't cut it in the playoffs?

Treading a fine line Scrivens...

I'm willing to put my dignity where my mouth is. I wager you on the outcome of the series, the loser gives up control of avatar/custom/status/sig for 30 days to the winner.

This weekend is going to be hell. Apart from the SAT tomorrow, I have 2 AP tests next week I have to study for (along with a history test Monday), 2 soccer games, and a physics research paper to write. Oh, and a timeline for history. AND my math homework.

My parents moved out to California to help take care of the grandparents. I'm now living at their house, and told my mom at least 3 times to get off the "budget billing" plan for the power bill. I just got the bill of 231.00, which is more than double the actual usage. I just got off the phone again with my mom about it. I think I'm just going to have to put it in my name.

It's early for me and I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep. I volunteered to help withset-up for an event on campus since it ets my student org some funds that we need. I got here on time and no one is around. It doesn't help that my student orgs's president didn't give us any idea on where to meet up but even then, I'm sure there are othe groups that volunteered.

And I just checked at event services and they told me it starts at 9. Wonderful. The thing is, everyone else seems to have gotten the memo except me. I'm kinda annoyed.

Now, a few hours later, turns out my student org never even put in an application. <_< Well, fuck today. Going to revise my work for class today instead and hopefully not pass out before then.

Edited by dc20willsave