The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy, Proffesor X, he can fuck with her mind, and make her love him.

Ummm, no.

Steve is an obvious choice but I believe, once they got over the initial confusion, Diana would go for Hercules. He'd probably have to prove to her that he didn't rape 616 Hippolyta and that this Hippolyta is kind of a stalker.

Today I found that my sister had been keeping one of my jackets in her locker at school for like, a month. (She claims that I left it in her locker, but that's a total lie because I would never leave anything in her locker for more than a day. It's a black hole.)

She's always taking my stuff! AHH. She's lost so many of my earrings, she takes my clothes without asking, and is just generally irresponsible. I know she's not doing it on purpose to spite me or anything, she's just super forgetful and disorganized. She's constantly losing things. But it is such a pain! Yelling at her clearly doesn't help. (I'm not very good at yelling, anyway.) I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to teach her how to be responsible with other people's things.

I just realised a University I went on an interview for on the 25th of February, who offered me a place if I passed my HND, has not sent me anything in writing about any of this, or even updated my profile on UCAS, which still says "Pending".

Is it wrong to just feel the tiniest bit worried and almost start shitting myself about this?

So, according to my mom's FB, Stella and she were out for a walk, and a neighborhood dog bit her and removed a chunk of skin. Stella's six months old, just got spayed, so there's stitches there, and I don't even...

I have a suspicion of which dog it was. It's a nasty fucker of an old hunting dog who's tried to bite me prior. YOU DO NOT HURT MY PUPPY BABY.

It's Sunday Night. Normally that means asleep around midnight, up around 7:30 for school at 9:00.

This week though we are attending a seminar on the other side of town from where I am. It starts at 7:30. I need to be up at 5:45AM. Combine that with the fact that the body has not adjusted to DST yet and 'm in for a hell of a day. I almost wish I was from Saskatchewan right now. Ugh.

Long day today. Seminar at 9:30, finished shooting my short film, spend ages helping out some friends with a photography project which I was the focus of, finished editing the film, walked back to the filming site halfway across town to pick up my bike, went to work, been at work for 3 hours altering drawings. Long day for a student, I won't have many more like this one.

I'll upload the film by the weekend so you guys can check it out. Its a silent film satirising identity theft.