Decon Frost Trilogy

Firstly, "on one of the best Blade villains" is hardly a huge recommendation, although I don't really have anything bad to say about the Frost character.

On the other hand, a prequel trilogy starring an actor who will be over ten years older than he was when he started playing the character. Perhaps XMO: Wolverine soured me, but this is a rubbish idea that probably won't happen. No-one's crying out for a Deacon Frost trilogy except for Norrington and Dorff if that report's even to be believed.

Firstly, "on one of the best Blade villains" is hardly a huge recommendation, although I don't really have anything bad to say about the Frost character.

On the other hand, a prequel trilogy starring an actor who will be over ten years older than he was when he started playing the character. Perhaps XMO: Wolverine soured me, but this is a rubbish idea that probably won't happen. No-one's crying out for a Deacon Frost trilogy except for Norrington and Dorff if that report's even to be believed.

I liked the villain, sure he had a cliched MO, wanting to take over the world and all, but he appeared to be such a smart ass and you have to admit, other than Ron Perlman's character in Blade 2, no one has really laughed in Blade's face. You have a point about him looking over 10 years older than his Blade self, but that is what make up is for. I'm also pretty sure we'd see him at a young age in the first film and only have Dorff as a narrator.

It's too late for anyone who liked the character and have a significant box office impact to care about the film.

He was a good villian, but do we really need an origin story for a villian from a movie made over a decade ago? No.

Also, their really isn't enough back story that anyone cares about for one movie let alone three.

Hell, I'll try and do a synopsis:

Frost is a little shit, he gets bitten by a vampire and becomes a vampire.

About twelve minutes later the director puts on a copy of Interview with the vampire.