Episode 04: Ballistic - Ecks vs. Sever

RSS

This month, the Tranquil Tirades crew has somehow survived their last ordeal to bring you a review of Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever, a movie so nonsensical that no amount of explosions or techno music can save it. Meanwhile, one e-mail provides endless entertainment, James changes his name, Damien drops knowledge of the Wu-Tang Clan, and Mike is replaced by a drunken robot that knows way too much about guns and motorbikes for someone that can't control his bladder. [ 2:18:53 || 63.9 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/tranquiltirades/episodes/tranquiltirades_004.mp3

I'm really, really not trying to complain. But, you know Mike, you could really stand to dial it back. There's funny, and then there's just irritating. When half the show is spent basically pulling you back on track, it gets really bothersome to listen to.

Other than that complaint, I enjoyed the show pretty squarely.

I'm really, really not trying to complain. But, you know Mike, you could really stand to dial it back. There's funny, and then there's just irritating. When half the show is spent basically pulling you back on track, it gets really bothersome to listen to.

Other than that complaint, I enjoyed the show pretty squarely.

Personally, I'll agree. The episodes where you were sober, Mike, I didn't have much in the way of a problem. This one, well, I could really tell you were drunk off your gourd and it made it a little hard to listen to. Basically, just dial back the crazy a bit. Other than that, great episode, still working on that long-ass feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...