JackFetch

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So whoever wrote the last 4 or 5 episodes either 1. Really loves Batman Begins and wanted to pay tribute or 2. They had no other ideas and stole from Batman Begins.

I mean I'm glad the show is getting another season, but it sure did stumble/limp/crawl to get to the finish line

I wouldn't say they stole from Batman Begins. I think that took the idea of leveling the glads from No Mans Land. Only in this they use an earthquake generator. While Meryln idea basically the same, he's coming from a much more emotional state. This plot point will most likely have lasting consequences throughout the show.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
"After a fight with Cyrus Gold AKA the Acolyte (guest star Graham Shiels), Oliver is drugged and left for dead. Determined to cure him, Felicity makes a risky decision. The cure causes Oliver to hallucinate, and what he sees forces him to confront his past. Meanwhile, Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) continues to help Felicity, and their connection grows stronger. The Arrow asks Lance to look into Gold, but when the stakeout on Gold goes bad, someone is killed. Roy (Colton Haynes) is captured and tortured by Brother Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro). John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kresiberg and teleplay by Geoff Johns & Ben Sokolowski."

Cyrus Gold = Solomon Grundy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just saying that the ads, and the first episode, were mostly tease with a lead who can barely act but he looks pretty so girls will like him.

I think this is a requirement for being on CW.

There is regular ugly, there is hollywood ugly and then there is CW ugly which is look like a supermodel with one cool scar.

Arrow's been doing great this season.

I like that version of Barry a lot. Sort of like a hybrid of Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker and Q from Skyfall.

So he's like every other male character on mediocre TV? Y'know other than the ones who are good looking, dark and broody.

You know what, man, you crap all over Arrow every chance you get. I don't go into other threads and badmouth Person of Interest every time you mention it just because I don't find it nearly as captivating as you seem to. (And really, are you married to that show? Seriously...)

Arrow season 1 is up on Netflix, and season 2 should be pretty easy to find online. If you want to go catch up on the show and then come back here and make legitimate complaints, that's cool by me. I'd like to hear what you think of it all. But please, if all you want is to make snide comments about a show you've barely seen, go do it somewhere else. Or at least don't quote my posts when you're doing it.

EDIT:

OH MY GOD, and RIGHT as I post that I see in another thread you simultaneously called Arrow shit and practically gave Person of Interest a verbal blowjob. Good lord.

You know what, man, you crap all over Arrow every chance you get. I don't go into other threads and badmouth Person of Interest every time you mention it just because I don't find it nearly as captivating as you seem to. (And really, are you married to that show? Seriously...)

Arrow season 1 is up on Netflix, and season 2 should be pretty easy to find online. If you want to go catch up on the show and then come back here and make legitimate complaints, that's cool by me. I'd like to hear what you think of it all. But please, if all you want is to make snide comments about a show you've barely seen, go do it somewhere else. Or at least don't quote my posts when you're doing it.

EDIT:

OH MY GOD, and RIGHT as I post that I see in another thread you simultaneously called Arrow shit and practically gave Person of Interest a verbal blowjob. Good lord.

Don't have a coronary. I've seen three episodes of that shit show. I'm not wasting anymore time on it.

I will, however, quote whatever the fuck I want.