TEEN TITANS GO!

CN as I'm sure most know is reviving Teen Titans due to the success of the shorts(although, this is due to the popularity of YJ & GL, but they still canceled them)and now we will see a whole new set of episodes that continue the series. I am hoping we get a podcast at least after the first season comes out

On top of what Preston said. I dont't know if Mike or James have seen it, but its NOTHING like the show from the 2000s.

From what I've heard, its taking the characters and designs, and making it into a silly, aimed at 4 year old popcorn cartoon, that are just one off "misdaventures" dealing with kiddie humor.

• 1 month later...

On top of what Preston said. I dont't know if Mike or James have seen it, but its NOTHING like the show from the 2000s.

From what I've heard, its taking the characters and designs, and making it into a silly, aimed at 4 year old popcorn cartoon, that are just one off "misdaventures" dealing with kiddie humor.

I thought this then I saw an episode where the running joke was that everyone died