Episode 25: Independence Day

RSS

Create the ultimate cast  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shana and Mike celebrate Independence Day! Not Independence Day the movie, 'cause that sucks. Independence Day, the holiday. But not really. This is just a play on the title and the date. Also, while a dog outruns a fireball, Mike might not escape the doghouse. [ 2:02:48 || 59.5 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/forbetterorworse/episodes/forbetterorworse_025.mp3

1) I don't listen to the bORGcast as I don't know the subject matter, but I sure hope Peter & Anne-Marie don't listen to FBOW for Mike's sake. I had threats made against my life for not having watched Wrath of Khan, let alone rating it a certain way....

2) The title of my first email was the French film that 'Three Men & A Baby' remade, so I'm guessing "coffin" means baby, rather than ghost. I don't think your episode actually went into the ghost backstory (although Mike did mention it), but a glimpse at the wikipedia entry answered my question on that point.

3) Adam Baldwin was Jayne, and is unrelated to all the other Baldwin actors.

4) I celebrate July 4th as 'Benedict Arnold Day', recognizing that true American hero....