The Flash

KnightWing

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have started and deleted a number of responses because they all read as rude and/or sarcastic, which is not my intent. My apologies, I should not have jumped in and said something. It was my automatic reaction to any discussion in relation to Marvel Vs DC movies. Mostly I stay out of those but not this time for some reason.

I have started and deleted a number of responses because they all read as rude and/or sarcastic, which is not my intent. My apologies, I should not have jumped in and said something. It was my automatic reaction to any discussion in relation to Marvel Vs DC movies. Mostly I stay out of those but not this time for some reason.

No worries, I just get tired of random outbursts.

And as a peace offering - yeah, The Flash is awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still don't know the difference between Zoom and Reverse Flash...

Can't say I do either. I'm sure a trip to Wikipedia would answer that, but fuck it, I'm lazy.

I've been watching this show at the gym, and I might have to stop. At least twice an episode I'm geeking-out so hard, I nearly injure myself. That's not even a joke.

1) How exactly does geeking out translate physically?

2) Are you likely to record something with Dan in a season report card, following your review of the pilot?

Still don't know the difference between Zoom and Reverse Flash...

Reverse Flash or Professor Zoom was pretty much the character we saw in season 1

Zoom, real name Hunter Zoloman, started as a friend of Wally West who was a criminal profiler for the Keystone City Police. He got secerely injured in an attack by Grodd and ended up paralyzed. Wally refuses to fix things with the Cosmic Treadmill so he broke into the Flash Museum, tried to use it himself, and it blew up. Instead of Superspeed, he's unstuck from Time. His mentality is also really fucked up because he decided Wally was a less effective Flash because he never experienced the personal tragedy that Barry had. Thus, his entire MO of inflicting tragedy on the Flash because it'll make him a better superhero. If Eddie somehow survived, I can see him following the same path.