Perverted question

Missy

If you could have sex with one superhero/heroine (or villain/villainess) who would it be?

Off the top of my head I'd say Baroness (GI Joe) would be my Number 1 choice, with Wonder Woman, Phoenix, and Storm pulling a three-way tie for a close second.

Psylocke. I remember she hit on Cyclops while they were in Russia for some reason... she was coming out of the shower in a towel... damn.

I think that was mostly an excuse for Jim Lee to draw Psylocke in a towel emerging from a shower.

Me? Either Roxy from Gen13, Blink from the Age of Apocalypse or Velocity from CyberForce.

drq

• 4 weeks later...
Your choices speak volumes, my friend.  Volumes!

3. Shadow Cat <----- underageWhen I first read X-men we were the same age, the love affair continues

2. Rogue <----- can't touch herI like a challenge

1. Harley Quin <----- psychoThere would never, NEVER be a dull moment

But yes, I am also a sadist. :evil::evil::evil:

• 1 month later...
Forgot to add Catwoman (Will claw your crotch to shreds and enjoy it), Barbara Gordon (Wheelchair-bound), and Cassandra Cain (Batgirl) (Would probably kick your ass into next Tuesday if you tried to do her).

I think YOUR choices speak volumes, my friend. Although, I must say, I'd do Catwoman in a heartbeat, too... :good::*

Forgot to add Catwoman (Will claw your crotch to shreds and enjoy it), Barbara Gordon (Wheelchair-bound), and Cassandra Cain (Batgirl) (Would probably kick your ass into next Tuesday if you tried to do her).

I think YOUR choices speak volumes, my friend. Although, I must say, I'd do Catwoman in a heartbeat, too... :good::*

Remember, Catwoman is a former prostitute. She's forgotten more sexual acts/positions than we'll ever know.

Barbara pre-The Killing Joke.

Cassandra: I admittedly like it rough sometimes, so she's perfect.

• 2 months later...
If you could have sex with one superhero/heroine (or villain/villainess) who would it be?

Off the top of my head I'd say Baroness (GI Joe) would be my Number 1 choice, with Wonder Woman, Phoenix, and Storm pulling a three-way tie for a close second.

Ahh, yeah. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...