The Master

Perverted question

If you could have sex with one superhero/heroine (or villain/villainess) who would it be?

Off the top of my head I'd say Baroness (GI Joe) would be my Number 1 choice, with Wonder Woman, Phoenix, and Storm pulling a three-way tie for a close second.

Psylocke. I remember she hit on Cyclops while they were in Russia for some reason... she was coming out of the shower in a towel... damn.

I think that was mostly an excuse for Jim Lee to draw Psylocke in a towel emerging from a shower.

Me? Either Roxy from Gen13, Blink from the Age of Apocalypse or Velocity from CyberForce.

drq

Rogue, jean grey or Sue Storm as Malice (evil Sue, like evil Trish Stratus just seems to be much hotter for some reason)

Rogue, jean grey or Sue Storm as Malice (evil Sue, like evil Trish Stratus just seems to be much hotter for some reason)

I think it's the evil sneer.

3. Shadow Cat <----- underage

2. Rogue <----- can't touch her

1. Harley Quin <----- psycho

Your choices speak volumes, my friend. Volumes!

Your choices speak volumes, my friend.  Volumes!

3. Shadow Cat <----- underageWhen I first read X-men we were the same age, the love affair continues

2. Rogue <----- can't touch herI like a challenge

1. Harley Quin <----- psychoThere would never, NEVER be a dull moment

But yes, I am also a sadist. :evil::evil::evil:

At the risk of being labeled a sadist myself, I want to say Max is my hero. :respect:

On topic:

Psylocke

Scarlet Witch

Jean Grey

Forgot to add Catwoman (Will claw your crotch to shreds and enjoy it), Barbara Gordon (Wheelchair-bound), and Cassandra Cain (Batgirl) (Would probably kick your ass into next Tuesday if you tried to do her).

I think YOUR choices speak volumes, my friend. Although, I must say, I'd do Catwoman in a heartbeat, too... :good::*

Forgot to add Catwoman (Will claw your crotch to shreds and enjoy it), Barbara Gordon (Wheelchair-bound), and Cassandra Cain (Batgirl) (Would probably kick your ass into next Tuesday if you tried to do her).

I think YOUR choices speak volumes, my friend. Although, I must say, I'd do Catwoman in a heartbeat, too... :good::*

Remember, Catwoman is a former prostitute. She's forgotten more sexual acts/positions than we'll ever know.

Barbara pre-The Killing Joke.

Cassandra: I admittedly like it rough sometimes, so she's perfect.

If you could have sex with one superhero/heroine (or villain/villainess) who would it be?

Off the top of my head I'd say Baroness (GI Joe) would be my Number 1 choice, with Wonder Woman, Phoenix, and Storm pulling a three-way tie for a close second.

Ahh, yeah. :wub:

Spider-Man

The question is, would you want Peter or Spider-Man?

Spider-Man. I think Parker would screw it up somehow.

If we had a POTD, that would have been it.

Spider-Man

The question is, would you want Peter or Spider-Man?

Spider-Man. I think Parker would screw it up somehow.

If we had a POTD, that would have been it.

Oh what the Hell...

Post of the Day!!! :respect: