Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, so a female relative of mine (high-school age) is currently having trouble fending off a guy who's asking her out on IM chat. I suggested that she tell him she's actually been betrothed since birth to another guy, so the matter's entirely out of her hands.

And, by all accounts, the moron is buying it.

bad-sesame-street.jpeg

I wonder if that episode will deal with Bert's very serious drinking problem.

Oh sure it's all about Bert's drinking, while Ernie's popping pills all day long and Oscar's handing out $5 blowjobs just so he can scrape enough together for his next heroin fix. I'm not even going to get into Cookie Monster (the 12 step sometimes food program did NOT work out).

Community, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, UFC Primetime, Archer and Smackdown on download and Chikara King of Trios 2010 on dvd. No work or obligations in sight. My favourite cereal, plus some cous cous and ice cream for later.

Sometimes you know it's going to be a good day.

Just made my own dairy-free turkey burgers from scratch. Followed the recipe, cooked them as recommended, in the end it probably cost twice as much as just buying some. And in order to hide the taste I had to slather them with ketchup. So now I've got four more unjustifiably expensive slabs of meat and onion sat in the fridge that I don't even want.

Why do people cook? :cry:

Just made my own dairy-free turkey burgers from scratch. Followed the recipe, cooked them as recommended, in the end it probably cost twice as much as just buying some. And in order to hide the taste I had to slather them with ketchup. So now I've got four more unjustifiably expensive slabs of meat and onion sat in the fridge that I don't even want.

Why do people cook? :cry:

With any cooking experience, it comes down to seasoning. Salt, pepper, and any number of other spices work. I sometimes like to add a little garlic powder to a burger. Also, if you still have any onion, try caramelizing it and adding that to the top of the burger. Also, I know you said you were going dairy free but adding some cheese is always good.

My cooking philosophy general goes as follows: when unsure, add oregano.

Since I don't eat red meat, I substitute turkey for everything, so I'm quite used to it, but if you're going dairy-free, then try black pepper and garlic powder.