Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have a bunch of empty shelves in the store at this point (only four days left) so I decided to entertain myself.

In the back of the store is now a blank rack with a sign that reads "Borders Stock, while supplies last".

My boss was amused.

Found my first grey hair. Don't mind going grey, but I'd hoped it would start later. Just don't want to go bald, that's all.

Agreed. I would have rather went grey than bald. Oh well, that's life for you. Really, the goal when you start going grey is to do it gracefully which might mean dying your hair strategically so your grey streak looks complimentary.

Found my first grey hair. Don't mind going grey, but I'd hoped it would start later. Just don't want to go bald, that's all.

Agreed. I would have rather went grey than bald. Oh well, that's life for you. Really, the goal when you start going grey is to do it gracefully which might mean dying your hair strategically so your grey streak looks complimentary.

Totally. I'd be looking to go for a Stephen Strange or Reed Richards look. Unfortunately the long grey hair is right in my fringe, nothing in the temples yet.

My dad and his dad both have/had bald pates with hair around the side. That said, it's meant to be genetic through your mum's side and my other grandpa still had his hair when he died. Present day, I still have a nice thatch of golden hair on my head at 25. By contrast, Pandy has been balding since he was 17 and 5 years on, most all of the hair at the front of of his head is gone.

I may be the shorter, older brother but for a full head of hair, I much prefer how my genes have evened out!!