Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope you're ok Jack, sounds crazy.

After my earlier failure with turkey burgers I went with something else for my next experiment- Turkey stew. Frickin awesome, completely delicious and worth it. No recipe either, just went on the basics I already know and threw in some other stuff for fun.

royalweddingdalek-1303935675.jpg

In other news, the Brits have now been officially classified as mental. :P

Oh please, Hollywood had that one decided years ago!

I see that image as a perfectly acceptable show of patriotism. One that says everything that's great and symbolic about our very own GREAT Britain: the Union Jack (the more, the merrier!!), a fry-up breakfast, mugs of tea, the royal family, a remorseless genocidal alien-machine hybrid, Neil Morrissey....

A pox on thee, Krueger, you wacky racist!!

Why the fuck is birth on a plantation or farm on a birth certificate?

Or is this some crazy mock-up of what a birth certificate looks like.

Do birthers actually realise how crazy this makes them look to the rest of the world. And it doesn't just reflect badly on birthers, but the whole country, especially the media for giving this sort of thing oxygen.

Why the fuck is birth on a plantation or farm on a birth certificate?

Or is this some crazy mock-up of what a birth certificate looks like.

Do birthers actually realise how crazy this makes them look to the rest of the world. And it doesn't just reflect badly on birthers, but the whole country, especially the media for giving this sort of thing oxygen.

That's his real certificate. I don't know why it asks about a farm, but I'm sure it has to do with government subsidies or something, like she can't work on the farm because she just had a kid. The rest is a joke.