Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest TFG1Mike

so I recorded a DVD audio review under 2mins for a news podcast I co host...... in it I had to use Mike's HeadDesk! from Batman 89 lol made so much sense! Mike has had some truly awesome podcasting moments with sound effects! Even though i know it was his actual head hitting the desk. I'll post the link to the podcast ep over in the GCRN thread in self promotion when it's released.

The one reason I might watch Batman Beyond at this point is because it's randomly on The Hub sometimes and I won't feel like changing the channel or it'll be the only thing on. That said, I can totally see myself only popping in the DVDs as a little variety to my background noise while playing a game on the PC or something.

I like the music, I like the universe/neo-Gotham, I like Terry (cheat-y or otherwise, doesn't bother me), I love ancient Bruce, and it led to the awesomesauce that is Return of the Joker, not to mention Batman: The Musical.

I just wish Terry had a good rogues gallery that was used well. Especially when said gallery is inevitably going to be compared with Bruce's.