The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

Use this thread to get shit off your chest.

I'll start.

Four plumbers just left our place... after seven hours of snaking the drain in our kitchen. Does it really take that long to clear a drain? Then they got water all over the floor -- twice -- with no way to clean it up. How is it that plumbers don't have some sort of towels or rags to clean up a floor? :grumble:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have two things I have a F :shutyomouth: N D in science not because of me because of my teacher he's sooo F :shutyomouth: N slow he's like a 58 year old guy that had a stroke. I'm not being mean or anything but we don't really get through our lecture and he always loses my assignment. That ass <_< .

My second thing is that I don't have a comic book store in a 200 mile radius. I have to get trade paper backs from Barnes and Nobles and go to antique shops. I have to go to LA to get some current comic books. It's F :shutyomouth: N Ridicules. I feel better :happy:

My second thing is that I don't have a comic book store in a 200 mile radius. I have to get trade paper backs from Barnes and Nobles and go to antique shops. I have to go to LA to get some current comic books. It's F :shutyomouth: N Ridicules. I feel better :happy:

There's always DCBS. :D

I'm not sure if this is a nationwide phenomenon, but people bring their dogs with them EVERYWHERE here. Saw it all the time when I worked at Circuit City. We went to Lowe's this weekend and ran into a couple with a Corgi in their shopping cart. Does the dog need to help you pick out paint thinner?

I guess it's a bit more relevant of a topic now, but I hate insomnia.

I've had a pretty severe case of it going on 11 years now. It's a weird sort of ebb and flow in which I can go about two weeks to a month with a relatively consistant sleep schedule (about 5 hours a night, which is very good for me), then BAM, every night it's hell. Complete exhaustion but no sleep on the way. If I do konk out, I get 45 minutes of rest at most, before waking up again. I've quite literally tried every remedy you could think of. No doctor I've ever been to could explain it.

Yesterday was the beginning of another no-rest cycle, so grumpiness is not far off, I'm assuming.

I'm not sure if this is a nationwide phenomenon, but people bring their dogs with them EVERYWHERE here. Saw it all the time when I worked at Circuit City. We went to Lowe's this weekend and ran into a couple with a Corgi in their shopping cart. Does the dog need to help you pick out paint thinner?

God, I'd hate that when I worked as a contractor and had to do work in a store while it was open. I was setting some steel beams in a Lowes when I felt something keep brushing my legs while I was under the rack. I kick away not knowing what it is, and I hear a dog yelp out.

There's always DCBS. :D

Yeah but my parents don't like ordering online

Students who don't take responsibility for their actions piss me off...

Well if your talking about me then I have I have to thank you because when I read your comment I automatically started doing this science project that

off for like the longest time because you made me think I haven't been taking responsibility for that class. So anyway, I did it and got an A on the project which gave me a B in his class which means I don't have a D in his class. :happy:

Thanks Dread!

I think I'm about to win the thread, yay. <_<

Well where do I begin, a friend of mine, a guy who in Jr. High I may have called my Best Friend passed away on Saturday, he was 19 years old, that'll typically get a guy riled up right? There is no certainty on how he died. He was in Mexico on a vacation with his older brother, the story goes that they were drinking from 12PM-3PM, the older brother is sent to his room because he is done, my friend is left at the bar (hotel, swim-up bar) the older brother wakes up at 8 the next morning and doesn't know where my friend is, the hotel staff takes him aside 2-3 hours later and tell him my friend was found, having apparently fallen off the balcony from 10 story's up. The fishy part is number 1, the railing is chest high according to the brother and number 2, the Mexican police were very lax in their job, they didn't even question the older brother. The whole thing doesn't feel right. Maybe he did stumble off the edge drunk, maybe not regardless it sucks. Cherry on the cake though is I go to the 7-11 to grab some snacks/comfort food around 1AM (the wire just picked up the story at 8PM Mon. Night) and Tuesday's Winnipeg Sun's are there, I look at one and my friend is the cover story, full page cover for him, and there is a stick-n advertisement that covers his entire face. I have half a mind to grab a bullhorn and go to the offices tomorrow and show how pissed I am.

This sucks.