Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Missy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emperor Joker!

Batman's Greatest Cases featuring The Rainbow Batman...In Color!

Batman's crime file!

Firely!

The Rainbow Creature from Batman #134!

'60s TV show credits homage!

Ten-Eyed Man!

Bat-Mite reading Who's Who!

Meta comments!

Joker cover homages (Joker's utility belt, Laughing Fish, Death in the Family, and more)

"Guess how I voted?"

Harley Quinn!

Joker-Mite!

Joker musical sequence!

"Let's do it again!"

Bat-Mite dressed in Harley Quinn's outfit!

Silent film cards!

So much fun. One of my all time favorite episodes.

The Criss Cross Conspiracy!

-In the teaser, Aquaman and the Atom are together again!

-The Riddler!

-Silver Age Batwoman!

-Sheldon Moldoff homage! (Though I don't know why they changed her name)

-Batman, Nightwing, and Batgirl!

-Felix Faust!

-Tiger Shark!

-Body swap!

-Team up with Felix Faust!

-The Riddler Cave!

-Nightwing is deathly afraid of monkeys!

Not exactly a bad episode, but a disappointing one for me. I figured if anybody could do a good portrayal of Batwoman, it would be Batman: The Brave and The Bold. Not so much.

November Schedule

Friday, November 5th, 2010 at 7:00pm (ET) - "Plague of the Prototypes!"

When Batman is on call, Gotham is kept safe by his squad of trusty Bat-Robots, but when Black Mask reprograms the unstoppable soldiers to do his bidding, Batman must blow the dust off "Proto," his bumbling (but good-hearted) beta-test robot to help him stop the villain.

Friday, November 12th, 2010 at 7:00pm (ET) - "Cry Freedom Fighters!"

When an alien race tries to invade Earth, Batman, Plastic Man and the Freedom Fighters (led by the Uncle Sam) race to their planet to stop them. The alien's numbers prove overwhelming and it falls on Plastic Man to find the patriotism within to stop them.

Friday, November 26th, 2010 at 7:00pm (ET) - "Knights of Tomorrow!"

A glimpse into the future reveals Dick Grayson has assumed the Batman mantle after the Caped Crusader retired and fathered a son, Damian, with Catwoman. Despite his parents' wishes, Damian does not want to follow their legacy, but when Joker returns, he may have no choice!

Oh. MAN. Are they doing Batman and Robin II? Please tell me they're doing Batman and Robin II.

Oh. MAN. Are they doing Batman and Robin II? Please tell me they're doing Batman and Robin II.

For a second there, I thought you meant a sequel to Batman & Robin. Like, with Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy (and Ivy's trusty manservant, Bane!). And that sounded kinda hilarious.

But yeah, Damian and Dick sounds awesome. Can't wait for that.

Batman: The Brave and The Bold – Season One, Part Two

Batman and friends join together for the 1st time on DVD in a smashing 2-disc, 13 episode collection!

Batman wings into an exciting new era, teaming with a mighty honor roll of DC Comics Super Heroes in this action-packed series. Through the show's final 13 Animated Adventures in this 2-Disc Collection, the Dark Knight allies with Aquaman, Plastic Man, Blue Beetle, Red Tornado, Green Arrow, Wildcat, Deadman, Bronze Tiger and Atom to take on an array of evildoers ranging from mad scientists to intergalactic crooks, from power-mad dictators to out-of-control teenagers. In this cool, cutting-edge and often funny series bringing back old-school comic-book styling and dry wit to crimefighting, Batman faces any peril - including other heroes stealing the show - in his relentless pursuit of justice.

Product Info:

Announce Date: 11/3/10

Order Date: 2/8/11

Street Date: 3/15/11

MSRP: $19.97

Media Quantity: 2

Original Soundtrack Language: English

Episodes Included:

1) Mystery in Space!

2) Trials Of The Demons

3) Night Of The Huntress

4) Menace Of The Conqueror Caveman!

5) The Color Of Revenge!

6) Legends of the Dark Mite!

7) Hail To The Tornado Tyrant!

8) Duel Of The Double Crossers!

9) The Last bat On Earth!

10) When Omac Attacks!

11) The Fate Of The Equinox!

12) Mayhem Of The Music Meister!

13) Inside the Outsiders!

Source

I'm watching the episode now and wow, I'm just enjoying it. Its funny how the series has managed to mix the original dark Batman, while still having an innocence to it that only the campy Batman has had. Adam West as a Bat-Bot was freaking hilarious, especially when he started to mope and get depressed. Black Mask was pretty cool too, not like his Under the Red Hood counterpart, but still pretty good. I can't wait for the Nov 26 episode

In additional Batman: The Brave and The Bold news, The World's Finest has learned that an upcoming episode of the animated series will be titled "The Malicious Mr. Mind!" and will focus on the Captain Marvel family. The episode, the last produced from the original 52-episode order for the series, will also feature The Monster Society of Evil.

That is BRILLIANT!