The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tiffany Grant has agreed to do an interview for Animezing Podcast at Ai-Kon in a couple weeks. My second somewhat famous person interview (after Kenny Omega for a school project.)

EDIT: Jan Scott-Frazier has also agreed to an interview. Now if I can just get Caitlin Glass.

Tiffany Grant has agreed to do an interview for Animezing Podcast at Ai-Kon in a couple weeks. My second somewhat famous person interview (after Kenny Omega for a school project.)

EDIT: Jan Scott-Frazier has also agreed to an interview. Now if I can just get Caitlin Glass.

Congrats. Tiffany is an awesome speaker. I'll look forward to hearing the interview. Make sure to ask her if she's gotten an offer yet about the second Evangelion movie.

Not only has my trade collection been slahed in at least half, saving me a ton of space, not only has my debt which has been haning over my head been paid off, but now the biggest news of all.

All four of my volumes of countdown have sold!

I no longer own anything to do with countdown!

Sorry Suave, but the stench will never leave you.

Not only has my trade collection been slahed in at least half, saving me a ton of space, not only has my debt which has been haning over my head been paid off, but now the biggest news of all.

All four of my volumes of countdown have sold!

I no longer own anything to do with countdown!

But you'll always have the memories of Countdown and for the rest of your life, you'll wake up randomly at night screaming the name of Countdown.

Actually, Earth-43 is the Vampire Batman Earth which Donna Troy and Company visit in Countdown so no, you still don't escape Countdown there. There you just risk becoming part of it. :P

But I, you see I had to....That's it, I'm moving to Earth-Prime, nothing and no one bad ever comes from there....

Actually, Earth-43 is the Vampire Batman Earth which Donna Troy and Company visit in Countdown so no, you still don't escape Countdown there. There you just risk becoming part of it. :P

But I, you see I had to....That's it, I'm moving to Earth-Prime, nothing and no one bad ever comes from there....

Assuming suavestar meant to make that joke, he's getting Post of the Day! :bowdown:

Assuming suavestar meant to make that joke, he's getting Post of the Day! :bowdown:

^_^

Its my favourite time of year, my housemates have gone on holiday, leaving me alone at home for 10 whole days. I can do whatever I like! I can sit around all evening in my boxers drinking Château La Rouchonne from a pint glass! Yes that's what I'm doing right now.

I love this time of year.

the only sad thing is that the rest of my class that took the same test all got a 1 so they all ended up failing

Then you have crushed your enemies, seen them driven before you and heard the lamentation of their women?

Then worry not, that is what is best in life.

thanks. Most of them are really pissed because we took a class for a full year in preparation, so they took the class for nothing

That's pretty harsh. Is there any extenuating circumstances? Usually AP stuff is for those with a good head on their shoulders. Was there no actual studying going on?

Around half of the kids in my class were really smart, and all of them tried on the test, but the main point fo the class was to get the Ap credit.We were all in a special program that aimed for us to take multiple ap tests, this was just the first. From day one that was what we went for and while i did learn a lot, some of the kids goofed off and didn't do any of the work so they faild the class anyways.

Around half of the kids in my class were really smart, and all of them tried on the test, but the main point fo the class was to get the Ap credit.We were all in a special program that aimed for us to take multiple ap tests, this was just the first. From day one that was what we went for and while i did learn a lot, some of the kids goofed off and didn't do any of the work so they faild the class anyways.

Ah, I'd say something about reaping what one sows but then I might be mistaken for an English teacher...