Sign in to follow this  
The Master

Slight changes

Three: You run your late-night fire and terrorist drills. I'm preparing for a nighttime attack by killer tomatoes.

Episode 2: Why those phone sex ads on TV in the middle of the night make you suddenly hungry for peaches.

They always make me hungry for blueberry pancakes.

Megan: the Reddick matriarch, here.

First of all, I would like to point out that this is the second thread in two days talking about my family without any mention of the all-powerful Mummy-figure.

Mike, I would like to add to the post that you AND I were in that episode with "Ginger Snaps" and I actually got some fan mail. (Des says "Boom. Roasted.")

I would just like to make aware that I am the one who feeds and clothes the popular boy/man figures of the house. I am the unseen force behind the mighty males. Now I don't always ASK for credit, but please, folks, let's give credit where credit is due.

Flowers (no carnations), chocolate (only dark) and wine (preferably Merlot) can be sent via DreadMedia to my doorstep.

Thank you for reading, and please make sure you wash behind your (hairy or non-hairy) ears.

And eat your vegetables.

First of all, I would like to point out that this is the second thread in two days talking about my family without any mention of the all-powerful Mummy-figure.

I would just like to make aware that I am the one who feeds and clothes the popular boy/man figures of the house. I am the unseen force behind the mighty males. Now I don't always ASK for credit, but please, folks, let's give credit where credit is due.

To be fair:

Just so we're all clear: Des makes jokes about the smashing power of an alien-dragon's genitals. His son Cade is a misogynist who idolizes Adham Fisher. His other son Davin believes himself to be Gorilla Grodd. And Megan puts up with it all. Yeah, it's official: the Reddicks are the coolest family ever. (Also, Megan is a Saint.)

That's what I thought...but you try arguing with a woman who breastfed Gorilla Grodd for two years.

Forum upgrade.

To get your avatars back, you have to change your profile photo. They're no longer separate from each other. To get any sig pics back, just go to edit your sig and it should be fixed.

I don't mind the fact the forums have upgraded, but the design choices are pretty damn awful (in IE - YES, I have IE as my default, wanna fight about it?)

Wow! When I asked IPB to upgrade the site I had no idea the skin would change. Or the avatars / photos.

This relaunch is bullshit. Mike and Dan are covering Smallville, Preston and Hannah are reviewing Captain Planet, and Dread Media is now RomCom Media? I'm going to be picketing the Earth-2.nU at C2E2.