Episode #2

James D.

This was infinitely better than the debut, but I suppose it's to be expected when you don't have to go through all of the disclaimer jargon. You never sounded like you were confused or stuttered, and the "uh"'s were virtually nonexistant. Loved your re-review of Saw II and your explanation of how Lucas butchered Yoda.

The only thing I can think of that I can criticize (and this is nitpicky) is your speculating on the DVD figures. I don't know if it's good to just say "I'm sure they more than double..." if you really have no idea what they are. Like I said--minor gripe. Otherwise, virtually flawless.

EXCELLENT job on this go-round. :yes:

The only thing I can think of that I can criticize (and this is nitpicky) is your speculating on the DVD figures. I don't know if it's good to just say "I'm sure they more than double..." if you really have no idea what they are. Like I said--minor gripe.

Thank you for the kind words. And you're correct; I shouldn't have worded it as I did. Though I've heard Saw has sold very well on DVD (they've already released a special edition), I don't have the exact numbers and made a poor assumption.

What do you guys think of the length? The first one covered three topics and went 35 minutes (due to the "fine print" and rambling), and this one also covered three subjects but was 20 minutes shorter.

While I know I have a tendency to speak way too fast (so I'll work on slowing that down), do you guys prefers shows that are 30-plus minutes or ones within a 15-20 minute range?

While I know I have a tendency to speak way too fast (so I'll work on slowing that down), do you guys prefers shows that are 30-plus minutes or ones within a 15-20 minute range?

I preferred the longer one, to be honest. This one kind of felt short to me (of course, that's with only one show to compare it to, so take that with a grain of salt) and you were speaking a lot faster than the previous episode. Maybe it's the fact that you said you taped the other one at 4am or something and were tired then. I'm not sure.

And I disagree about Yoda, but I don't really feel like arguing about it now. I know why you feel the way you do though.

I too prefer the longer show, but they both have the same amount of content. It really boils down to me having a more focused vision of what I wanted to say, the lack of "fine print" and the speed at which I covered the topics.

In the future I hope to read mail on the air, but I can't count on that coming in.

COOL! You don't know how excited I am to actually receive feedback via this voicemail system. Jenny was standing over my shoulder as we listened to your message, and she giggled as I bounced with excitement.

Don't get me wrong, written feedback is cool and very much appreciated, but this... damn, this is so much cooler.

And I'll address your comments and questions, Cash, on the next show.

Finially got around to listening to them, and I have to say awsome job! The only thing I can say to change is to try and pick something that you can talk about in a more positive light. Just so the whole show doesn't end up with negitive reviews on everything. Keep up the great work!

Finially got around to listening to them, and I have to say awsome job!  The only thing I can say to change is to try and pick something that you can talk about in a more positive light.  Just so the whole show doesn't end up with negitive reviews on everything.  Keep up the great work!

Until you said that, it never occurred to me that the whole of episode two was one negative comment after another.