What are you reading/watching?

James D.

Reading Nothing

Watching: InuYasha, Naruto, Gundam SEED, .hack//SIGN, Witch Hunter Robin, Hellsing, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, One Piece, Galaxy Angel, Kaleido Star, Peach Girl, Doki Doki School Hours, Ranma 1/2, and starting this weekend Kimi Ga Nozomo Eien

I just barely got into the Naruto manga, so I've been reading that lately. And I read Fruits Basket a lot no matter what, haha.

I'm not watching anything right now. I thought about going back and watching Serial Experiments Lain, but I think that would fry my mind too much right now. Maybe during Winter Break...

Reading: Naruto, One Piece, Bleach. I'm pretty much up to date with all of these. The trouble is waiting for the translated ones to come out.

Watching: Nothing atm. Last anime i saw was a Naruto ep I downloaded with Naruto and Sasuke going at it. Before that was I think Initial D, where Tak gets a new tach for the Hachi Roku.

Initial D, where Tak gets a new tach for the Hachi Roku.

OH NO!

Repent your Tokyopop inspired sins, my child. All will be forgiven in time. But first, the damage must be undone with fansubs.

Forgiveness PLZ!! Like I said its been forever since i saw Initial D. For some reason I remember only the manga names. Takumi was his name, right?