G4 to air...

Missy

Comcast's G4 cable network has agreed to pay up $16 million for a shared window to reruns of Twentieth TV's Cops, Variety reports. G4 chief exec Neal Tiles declined to discuss license fees but said the net has committed to 160 half-hour episodes of Cops and will run six episodes a day beginning in December or January: two in primetime, two latenight and two in daytime. License term is three years at a cost of about $100,000 an episode.

G4 will share Cops with Court TV, which has the rights to a different set of episodes, stripping two of them back-to-back every weeknight at 7.

Source: SitcomsOnline.com

Why...? :no:

I still mourn the loss of Tech TV.

The only good things G4 has ever really done is keep Xplay, allow Kevin Ferererererereria (yeah, i don't know) to flourish (he sucked hard on original g4, now he's a pretty good tv personality), and that former g4tv.com show (whatever happened to it).

pretty much every other decision they have ever made has been awful

I'd be pissed, if it were to air in Canada God Bless Rogers for owning part stake of the Canada version (G4TechTV Canada) and the CRTC for keeping them in line.

If/when G4 folds, I expect the Rogers group to offer the XPlay and AOTS people to relocate to Toronto to keep going, I expect all to decline, with the possible excepion of Morgan Webb (Toronto native)

I'd be pissed, if it were to air in Canada God Bless Rogers for owning part stake of the Canada version (G4TechTV Canada) and the CRTC for keeping them in line.

If/when G4 folds, I expect the Rogers group to offer the XPlay and AOTS people to relocate to Toronto to keep going, I expect all to decline, with the possible excepion of Morgan Webb (Toronto native)

Morgan Webb should except my offer to jump off a cliff.

You should accept my offer to read a dictionary

Ohhh snap. how'd he do dat.

but the AotS mention reminded me of the other non-total failure that g4 has made. That girl they have as the co-host now is also a really good host, especially with her charisma and chemistry with kevin. The show is still god awful, but the hosts are good hosts.

You should accept my offer to read a dictionary

You should accept my offer to understand how anger makes me mis-spell.

I still find it funny that one of G4Tech TV didn't even know enough about her own computer to keep her tits of the internet.

I find that highly unlikely. If you look at the images she posted on her blog (which, presumably, is why she took the pictures in the first place) there is no reason at all for her to be topless for those shots.

Also, she did a shoot (non-nude) for Playboy's "Hotties of TechTV" or whatever the next month, so I'm pretty sure she didn't have a huge problem with it other than the obvious embarassment. Or maybe she did and did the Playboy thing to capitalize on it. But she also had a running column in Stuff magazine, so I'm going to go ahead and assume she's fairly comfortable with it, at least enough to use the situation to her advantage.

Plus, one could argue it was a bug in Photoshop, as later versions crop the thumbnail as well.