Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The IRS needs to hurry up and deposit my refund so I can blow it on a new gaming laptop.

What recession?

Actually, there's signs that the recession is over with growth happening slowly.

Cleaning my room.I procure shit way to easily. I think I need to hit Half Price books and sell off some of these books and such.

Grandchildren. That would make her happy.

But seriously, whats her interests? If it gets down to it, you can always get her a snuggie and a copy of The Golden Girls.

Grandchildren would not make her happy. They hosted a graduation party for my husband and I last spring, and my family thought it would be cute to start asking about when we'd start making babies. His mother was horrified.

Also, Tim had a vasectomy. So.

And she is far too classy for a Slanket and The Golden Girls.

Do you know anything about what she likes? Ask your husband, he could be a potential help. :P

I do know what she likes. But what do you get someone with enough disposable income to buy you a place to live, and then went and fucking did that for you?

And gee, ask my husband, why I never would've thought of that.

I know you didn't know that. That was new information to qualify how moot if feels to know what she likes.

It still kinda sounded like you were snapping at Venneh. As for another suggestion, take her out for dinner and bake her a real nice cake for afterwards. Personally, this is why I just buy people books for all of their presents. They know not to expect anything more than John Grisham, Janet Evanovich, or Stephen King.

Great for killing Japanese schoolgirls.

And now I have this awesome image in my head of Hello Kitty murdering Japanese school girls with a chainsaw. It's not unprovoked murder because the school girls all have uzis and one has a chain katana. They need to make that into an actual film. Gotta be better than Tokyo Gore Police.