Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great for killing Japanese schoolgirls.

And now I have this awesome image in my head of Hello Kitty murdering Japanese school girls with a chainsaw. It's not unprovoked murder because the school girls all have uzis and one has a chain katana. They need to make that into an actual film. Gotta be better than Tokyo Gore Police.

Tokyo Gore Police was awesome. You take that back!

Great for killing Japanese schoolgirls.

And now I have this awesome image in my head of Hello Kitty murdering Japanese school girls with a chainsaw. It's not unprovoked murder because the school girls all have uzis and one has a chain katana. They need to make that into an actual film. Gotta be better than Tokyo Gore Police.

Tokyo Gore Police was awesome. You take that back!

I preferred Machine Girl really. There was just something to Tokyo Gore Police that rubbed me the wrong way. Then again, the title told me everything I needed to know going in.

The IRS needs to hurry up and deposit my refund so I can blow it on a new gaming laptop.

What recession?

Actually, there's signs that the recession is over with growth happening slowly.

Cleaning my room.I procure shit way to easily. I think I need to hit Half Price books and sell off some of these books and such.

The recession has been over for months. The problem is jobs are the last thing to rebound, so all those out of work people don't believe you when you tell them.

Also, I want to get that chainsaw for my 5 year old niece. She would be the cutest Ash for Halloween.

Driving the little woman to the airport so she can interview for the Gates (That's Bill and Melinda) scholarship for Cambridge next year. This is a free ride, so, you know, fingers crossed.

Crazy...I hope she asks him if that urban legend about someone helping him change his tire is true.

Driving the little woman to the airport so she can interview for the Gates (That's Bill and Melinda) scholarship for Cambridge next year. This is a free ride, so, you know, fingers crossed.

Crazy...I hope she asks him if that urban legend about someone helping him change his tire is true.

She won't actually talk to him, but some of his people or Cambridge people or something.