Randomness

Missy

I doubt that's real. No teacher would take the time to explain what happened in a note. They would just say he was being disruptive or disrespectful. Also, what school has teachers send personal letters to the parents when a kid is in trouble? They send forms with check marks next to what they did and have the parents sign it and send it back. They don't have time for letters like that one.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bitched to a friend about it and he said that apparently Google have been open about how they update the software right from the start. I still don't like it. What else are they doing that isn't update related... And I looked for a setting to turn off automatic updates and I couldn't find one, that annoys me. Kinda puts me off going for a Chrome OS netbook now.

Is computer science worth majoring in? I love writing and history but as far as envisioning a career I'm thinking computers is the only thing I can really imagine myself doing. But I don't want to get stuck taking ONLY science and math classes. I like math and I like certain sciences (chemistry!) but I want to take my humanities classes, too. Hmm.

Applying to college is hard.

Is computer science worth majoring in? I love writing and history but as far as envisioning a career I'm thinking computers is the only thing I can really imagine myself doing. But I don't want to get stuck taking ONLY science and math classes. I like math and I like certain sciences (chemistry!) but I want to take my humanities classes, too. Hmm.

Applying to college is hard.

Most colleges are going to have you take General Education courses so you're going to get the opportunity to take some of those courses. Really, take a minor in English or history if you want. To be perfectly frank, do what you want to do, not what is going to be the bread winner. Last thing you want is to major in Computer Programming and realize you wanted to be a salsa dancer.

Yeah, it's not just the breadwinner thing. I mean, that's a bit of it, but I really do love computers. I've taken a Java class and I loved that, and I know some web design, so I know I'll enjoy the programming stuff. It's just that I like other things, too. I'm just too indecisive.

Yeah, it's not just the breadwinner thing. I mean, that's a bit of it, but I really do love computers. I've taken a Java class and I loved that, and I know some web design, so I know I'll enjoy the programming stuff. It's just that I like other things, too. I'm just too indecisive.

I did two years acting before I realised I wanted to be a behind the scenes man in broadcast media. So, you really need to just say to yourself, what do I want to do.

To be perfectly frank, do what you want to do, not what is going to be the bread winner. Last thing you want is to major in Computer Programming and realize you wanted to be a salsa dancer.

Wills right, you get one chance, and do what you want to do, not what you think you have to do.