I can't believe I bought it

ragernok2002

Mass Effect. When I first heard about it, I knew it wasn’t something I would be interested in. The more I heard about it, the more I knew this would be true. Yet I still bought it with my 360 and lo and behold, found myself completely uninterested in it.

Other than that, Breath of Fire III, Suikoden V, Tales of the World, Metal Gear Solid: PO (great game, but I can’t get a hang of the controls) come to mind.

If you can get through the first ten hours or so, Mass Effect becomes quite good. That's a big commitment, though, so I can understand why you'd give up on it.

On subject:

-Wall Street Kid: NES. Saw it used at EB years ago, the wife wanted it, bought it, now it gathers dust.

-Mario Paint: SNES. I don't even have the mouse, but somehow I have this game.

-Dark Cloud: PS2. Hey, I have a great idea - let's make your weapons break permanently if you don't pour water on them every dozen battles.

-Mechassault 2: Xbox. I didn't even like the first one. Why do I have this?!

-All Three Burger King Games: 360. Yes, I have the set.

If someone wants to send me six dollars, I'll do a Tranquil Tirades piece on three episodes from that hideous nightmare of a Zelda cartoon series from the early nineties. For some reason we have a DVD for sale at my supermarket with three episodes from that abomination.

I would spend six dollars on it myself, but I have to put that money towards my $10 Saw V ticket this Fall. :youlose:

If someone wants to send me six dollars, I'll do a Tranquil Tirades piece on three episodes from that hideous nightmare of a Zelda cartoon series from the early nineties. For some reason we have a DVD for sale at my supermarket with three episodes from that abomination.

I would spend six dollars on it myself, but I have to put that money towards my $10 Saw V ticket this Fall. :youlose:

Eww. Ewwwwww. "Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!" still, to this day, haunts my waking dreams.