Sega Master System or NES

Missy

Which one  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NES, it was my first console which I got when I was 5. My brother hogged it mostly tho' and he was 2!!! Perhaps that's what warped him....

Yeah, NES was my first. My parents gave it to me for X-Mas with Turtles 1. What a godly game...

I had a master system and I enjoyed it. I havn't really played much NES but from playing friend's I loved the Ninja Turtles games and the one where you shoot the ducks.

My NES is the one that came with SMB, not the Mario/Duck Hunt double-pack. And as much as I loved my NES, I always wished I had Duck Hunt -- 'cause that gun was so damn cool.

Go to your local Gamestop and see if they have it. I dunno if you'd be willing to buy Mario/Duck Hunt, but if you care then they usually have old NES games on sale that were sold by other people. Hell, that's how I got the original Zelda. :rockon:

-edit- Completely forgot you'd need the gun.... nevermind. <_<

Go to your local Gamestop and see if they have it. I dunno if you'd be willing to buy Mario/Duck Hunt, but if you care then they usually have old NES games on sale that were sold by other people. Hell, that's how I got the original Zelda. :rockon:

-edit- Completely forgot you'd need the gun.... nevermind. <_<

They might sell the gun too. In fact, I'm going Tuesday to pick-up a copy of The Suffering -- maybe I'll check to see if they have the gun and DH.

• 4 months later...

My brother and I just brought out our old NES from his closet tonight, along with a handful of games (including Duck Hunt and the grey gun). I can't find Kung Fu though, which is disappointing. Anyway, I got the NES when I was 4 or 5 and that was our only system for like ten years.