The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know not everyone retains information the same. However, I have no idea how my roommate can forget if he paid taxes or got a refund. And then spends the next five minutes telling me that knowing such information is unimportant and that I am the only person that would remember. Yes, I am the only person who remembers what happened TWO MONTHS ago. Jesus.

My beard was getting shaggy, so I decided to trim it. Problem is, I didn't notice the guard was off until it was too late. Thankfully I started with my mustache, so only that's gone. But now I'm lookin like Abe Lincoln. I've shaved my mustache before, so it's not a big deal, but I wasn't wanting this style.

I have 840 MB left on my hard drive.

External hard drives are very cheap. I suggest purchasing one or reevaluate your storage space. I'd be in the same boat if I didn't have mine or my back-up. Other advice, if you can't get one quite yet, you can probably delete any old podcast episodes since you can redownload them when you want to take a listen and whatnot.

I have 840 MB left on my hard drive.

External hard drives are very cheap. I suggest purchasing one or reevaluate your storage space. I'd be in the same boat if I didn't have mine or my back-up. Other advice, if you can't get one quite yet, you can probably delete any old podcast episodes since you can redownload them when you want to take a listen and whatnot.

I have a terabyte external drive that I can move some stuff on to, but out of the 93 gigs I use, 89 of its iTunes. Deleting podcasts though would only be 1 gig, as I have only my favorite episodes on my comp right now.

Now you see, I have all my iTunes stuff on my external and I have yet to run into a problem with it.

Did you move it over, And then tell iTunes to look for your music over there? Hmm. I'll definitely look into that when I get back from school. Thanks for the idea Will!

This morn.

5:45 am-Boys wake up as per usuals. We tell them to go play so that we can sleep a little longer.

6:30 am-We hear Davin shouting at someone "Who are you! What you doing?!" Only the noise is coming from outside. Cade's screen has been knocked out of his window and Davin is shouting at the neighborhood. They come back to bed with us. Their feet are really cold. That's foreshadowing.

7:15 am-Meg comes out of shower and says "Hey, I don't know if the boys opened it this morning or if we left it open last night but the back sliding door was open before I hopped in the shower.

7:16 am-I walk to back sliding door mumbling something about keeping the bolt locked and stand to take in the glory of our beautiful new back yard. Then I look at the trampoline and see little footprints.

7:17am-"I'm going to ask you boys a question and I want you to tell me the truth: did you go outside and jump on the trampoline this morning?" Dead silence.

7:23 am-Davin says "I didn't. Cade did!"

This is every radio station in Maryland.

98 Rock - The only bands they've every heard of past 1995 are Shinedown and Nickelback.

DC 101 - They just discovered Nirvana and they're very excited about it.

99.1 - A station I used to listen to back in high school that doesn't even exist anymore. It went from Alt. Rock, to all Spanish, to shitty talk radio, to extinct.

Every other station - shitty soulless R&B mixed with the occasional Lady Gaga song.