The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people that visit the store I work at: this carousel with bags on it exists so you can put your own fucking bags in the cart. See, I have a line of like, fifty fucking people waiting for me to scan their shit, my back is aching from being hunched over at a till clearly designed for someone who isn't six-foot-fucking-five, and managers breathing down my neck to work faster. The last thing I need is to put your goddamned Cheetos and Hot Pockets in the cart for you.

And, I don't mean the old people. Seriously. They have enough shit. I'm happy to help them. But able bodied people who do that piss me off.

Oh, and control your fucking child before I punt you and/or it.

Guest TFG1Mike

I wasn't sure where this should go... it was a toss up between here or the vent thread. I woke up at 3:45am this morning after falling asleep around 12:30am. So I woke up came out to the desk turned the TV on and started checking email on the PC etc.... Around 6am I decided to try and go back to sleep (which didn't happen) I just muted the TV and left it on. I came back out to the desk around an hour later and my TV is a black screen. It was turning itself off and on automatically but no picture would show up. I unplugged it and tried another outlet same result. Called The magnavox phone support and guess what... they can't even guss at what's wrong with my TV as they no longer manufacture it. My mom bought this for me as a present about 4 years ago. I loved this TV it was awesome. I may try and take it to a repair shop and see what/if anything can be done to fix it, but essentially I'm now TV less. This has really put me in an awful mood. I know I should just get over it, but this issue is I have no cash to get a new TV. So I'll probably go without until I can save up any more money. :shakehead::cry:

Roomie Matt is being a bitch. First he gets pissy over the dishwasher (a device he never uses) then he complains about the living room being messy, something he never does when there are calculus notes everyplace. Then he gets angry because Roomie Malex wants to use his computer for something other than letting Roomie Matt play Star Trek Online on the tv. Oh, and I made dinner, his only comment to leave him some when he gets back from his bike ride.

Right, in the last ten minutes, I found out that a classmate of mine, has posted my name to an online petition and linked it to my e-mail address. I got a confirmation e-mail about my signature, which I didn't do, and so contacted the support e-mail address asking for my name to be removed.

I e-mailed him and told him to take off my name.

This week I have to pass my pet tortoise Nicky onto another owner for the second time in the last 4 months. I've had him 23 years, but my mum doesn't want to look after him any more and I don't live in a place with a suitable garden so I can't take him on. It's just a trial while my mum's on holiday, but still, if its a good fit I'm going to let them keep him because he needs a good environment.

It's irritating since the last family were perfect, old friends of my brother's who I'd known for years, with young kids. They had tortoises already, and my brother's tortoise fitted in fine there, but apparently Nicky was the wrong species and risked the other's health so he had to come back.

Lady, I have been at this station 18 hours of the last 48. No, I do not remember every exact word I said to you. And no, I don't believe you when you say that I told you something different, and honestly believe that you heard what you wanted. I do not like you swearing at me and saying that I need to get my crap together. I've worked this job six years now. I think I have this more than together, kthnxbye. And you know what? I'm being barely polite and courteous now, but I think the ranger will have a lot more fun with you tonight. Buh-bye now.