Super Smash Bros. Melee

Missy

True but I'll bet that's exactly what they do.  :(

Yes yes, they probably will.

Never the less, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to own someone from these Forums in the near future*Or get owned myself, either one will work <_< *.

Oh, you'll be owned, believe me...

Yes...by me.

Fear the Kirby --> (>'.')>

I fear no Kirby - my brother always plays as him and I always kick his arse. Bring it on :P

You're sibling is a novice!!! I am the Kirby masterbator!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You must fear him: (>'.')>

Much better. James, you'd have no hope. I used to play as Kirby for AGES. You couldn't suprise me. Of course Mewtwo does get knocked around pretty easy... but doesn't matter if you can't hit him :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can SSBM be played over a LAN?

I doubt it, otherwise warppipe would have done something for it.

That's what I was going for. I gather Nintendo really fucked up by not making this an online game, eh?

Nintendo didn't fuck up as this was (almost) a launch title. Just like Halo, it wouldn't have been on-line even if it had the capabilities.

That's what I was going for. I gather Nintendo really fucked up by not making this an online game, eh?

Nintendo didn't fuck up as this was (almost) a launch title. Just like Halo, it wouldn't have been on-line even if it had the capabilities.

I see. But then why not make it a LAN title?

I see. But then why not make it a LAN title?

I don't think they had the LAN adapter out at that time, or maybe the game wouldn't support 8-16 players.

Never the less, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to own someone from these Forums in the near future*Or get owned myself, either one will work <_< *.

Yes...by me.

I fear no Kirby - my brother always plays as him and I always kick his arse. Bring it on :P

You're sibling is a novice!!! I am the Kirby master!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

He started playing when he was 2 - he'd kick your arse no probs. Why does he lose to me then? Because I'm far superior when it comes to Smash Bros. He'll beat me any day of the week at Double dash tho' <_<

Yes...by me.

He started playing when he was 2 - he'd kick your arse no probs. Why does he lose to me then? Because I'm far superior when it comes to Smash Bros. He'll beat me any day of the week at Double dash tho' <_<

Wait, so that would make him...5 years old? :huh:

Yes...by me.

Add about 10 years - he was 2 when he started on the NES.

Yes...by me.

Add about 10 years - he was 2 when he started on the NES.

Oh, from your message, I took it to mean he started playing SMASH BROS. when he was 2.