Happy Birthday Koete!

dc20willsave

No way! Uh-uh! You don't get a birthday until I get my Peter Davison retrospective! In fact, I'm using my powers of dickery to negate your birth until that file has been delivered to my inbox! Granted, negating your birth means you don't exist, therefore you can't make the clip segment, thus creating a paradox as to why I'm even typing this. Hmm... okay. Fine. You can still have been born, but only because I want my clips! Monkey!

No way! Uh-uh! You don't get a birthday until I get my Peter Davison retrospective! In fact, I'm using my powers of dickery to negate your birth until that file has been delivered to my inbox! Granted, negating your birth means you don't exist, therefore you can't make the clip segment, thus creating a paradox as to why I'm even typing this. Hmm... okay. Fine. You can still have been born, but only because I want my clips! Monkey!

You're a Who fan and can't explain a paradox? Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Great cake turnout this year.

See what happens when you don't shower every Colin Baker story with limitless praise? ;)

I kid, I kid. It will be in your inbox in time for the next episode.