JLA movie news

Missy

Yoda, Megan isn't thin at all. Everytime I look at her, all I think is Amazon. From a looks perspective she is PERFECT to play Wonder Woman. She is predominately a model, but she used to have her own radio show in Italy as well (where she did the bulk of her modelling). I would say that picture is pretty old (maybe 3-5 years) as Megan is about 32 now. Some more recent pics of her.

November 2007

March 2007

Video From August 2007 This one is a good example that she at least has a personality.

I also read a snippet of someone asking her about this and she said "all I'm allowed to say is that I can't comment", so she isn't too bright, as that kinda gives it away doesn't it...

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O man no christan bale or brandon ruth! That sucks...... any way its cool there making a movie of the JLA but i have a feeling it may be a little over the top.......

The reason they aren't in it is because they don't want any part of it. In fact, they are mad that it's even being made.

btw, I think if you put some muscles on her, she's the perfect Wonder Woman. Her face is perfect. Of course we don't know if she can even act.

O man no christan bale or brandon ruth! That sucks...... any way its cool there making a movie of the JLA but i have a feeling it may be a little over the top.......

The reason they aren't in it is because they don't want any part of it. In fact, they are mad that it's even being made.

btw, I think if you put some muscles on her, she's the perfect Wonder Woman. Her face is perfect. Of course we don't know if she can even act.

You see what I ment is well it might save the movie.... wait no It would not save the movie it would bring them down and I am glad that they are not in it now... I can see why they are mad....

You see what I ment is well it might save the movie.... wait no It would not save the movie it would bring them down and I am glad that they are not in it now... I can see why they are mad....

As I said before, they have no reason to be mad because this takes place in a different reality then their movies do.

As I said before, they have no reason to be mad because this takes place in a different reality then their movies do.

The resan I think they are mad is because from all the news I have seen the movie will be a little over the top (by that I mean... take batman and robinf for an example) and it might bring dow the populairity of there movies....mabey.....i feel a little drunk......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Twin reports from IESB.net and Entertainment Weekly suggest this week is do or die for the 'Justice League' movie.

IESB now reports that the biggest hurdle to the movie is the script. The current one isn't ready for production and the WGA strike severely limits what, if anything, can be done about it. While producers may be examining options that will allow them to wiggle around WGA regs, a decision about the film is expected "mid-week".

EW is more precise in their estimation, saying a decision about the film will come on Tuesday, January 15th.

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=30755

From Variety:

Warner pulls plug on 'Justice League'

Cast options lapse; spring start scrapped

By DIANE GARRETT, MICHAEL FLEMING, DIANE GARRETT

"Justice League" is no longer moving faster than a speeding bullet.

Warner Bros. let the options lapse on the young cast that director George Miller chose to play DC superhero staples. The studio, which had set Tuesday as its greenlight deadline for the pic, confirmed Wednesday the project is on indefinite hold.

Project now most likely won't get under way until late summer or fall at the earliest.

Cast members were informed late Tuesday their options would not be exercised, but they were also assured the studio is determined to make the film with them in it. But before that can happen, there are several problems to be resolved.

The studio's reasons included not getting the official response it needed on tax breaks from shooting in Australia. And while WB execs like the script they got from Kieran and Michele Mulroney, it would benefit from a little more work, something that isn't possible because of the writers' strike.

Some were surprised the studio didn't exercise cast options anyway. The deals gave WB the flexibility to exercise the deals immediately, or in July, and the actors will be making salaries in the low six-figure range. While Adam Brody, cast as the Flash, has a track record, most of the cast comprises such newcomers as Armie Hammer Jr., who plays Batman, and Megan Gale, who will play Wonder Woman.

The studio risks losing them to other film jobs. But it is likely most if not all the cast will make sure to be available starting late summer and fall, just in case. That's because of the starmaking potential of "Justice League."

Studio had set this week as the deadline to greenlight the superhero tentpole, which it was racing to get into production for 2009 release. That was always considered a dicey proposition, particularly when the writers went on strike, and because the film needs to be completed before the SAG deal expires in June.

With "Justice League" on indefinite hold, the studio has a superhero gap on its 2009 slate; status of the next "Superman" pic is also uncertain.

• 1 month later...
Now that the writers strike has been resolved, Warner Bros. is pushing ahead with its plans to make Justice League in time for a 2009 debut, reports Variety.

Warners tried to get the big screen adaptation into production earlier, but put it on indefinite hold in January, allowing the cast options to expire. At the time, the studio said it didn't want to move ahead until the screenwriters had another shot at the script.

Writers Kieran and Michele Mulroney are busy polishing up the script, which is expected back at the studio in several weeks, and the cast has been advised to keep training for their superhero roles. Director George Miller is in pre-production in Australia.

Adam Brody, cast as the Flash, is the biggest star in the superhero lineup. Rapper Common nabbed the Green Lantern role; other roles went to lesser-known actors such as Armie Hammer Jr. (Batman) and Megan Gale (Wonder Woman).

The trade adds that Justice League, based on the DC Comic, is a huge priority for the studio and considered a launching pad for future superhero projects down the line.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=42372

Do Warner Brothers not read my columns?!?!? They're about to tar some of DC's greatest heroes and set back proper feature films of them by years/decades just so Adam Brody and his seemingly Australian Justice League can fight Maxwell Lord in Canada.

Did Catwoman teach these people nothing? And do they really want to piss Chris Nolan off so soon after his Joker dying already limits his third film scope? Haven't the producers who suggested Superman can't fly when facing a giant spider been pensioned off? Can anyone persuade the writers to strike again?

I've got a million of these, trust me... :grumble:

Do Warner Brothers not read my columns?!?!? They're about to tar some of DC's greatest heroes and set back proper feature films of them by years/decades just so Adam Brody and his seemingly Australian Justice League can fight Maxwell Lord in Canada.

Did Catwoman teach these people nothing? And do they really want to piss Chris Nolan off so soon after his Joker dying already limits his third film scope? Haven't the producers who suggested Superman can't fly when facing a giant spider been pensioned off? Can anyone persuade the writers to strike again?

I've got a million of these, trust me... :grumble:

So you're... disappointed, or... ? <_<