Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051

Boy it's a good fucking thing that I have my recording session with This Week In Geek this evening at 5PM and not this morning at 5AM which I completely missed recording with my sponsor goddamn alarm. Plus new neighbors downstairs don't understand that after a certain hour you don't fucking play loud ass music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had a shit few days, here's a few highlights.

My mum tells me to commit fraud by signing on when I am still technically a student, and can't legally do that.

My brother, who doesn't live with me read a letter from my bank about offering me a credit card, he asks who's it is. Here's the converstaion:

Him"Who's letter is that about a credit card?"

Me "Mine, and would you not read my mail."

Him "It was just lieing there, you getting one?"

Me "No."

Him "You should so we can say it got stolen and rattle it on the internet!"

He was deadly serious.

It's actually funny that thinking about it, so feel free to laugh.

Also today, in town some fat prick opens his car door when I walk past hits my jacket with it, and sighs. I was ready to punch the fucker right in the face.

Frak. Me.

Got into an accident today; missed a stop sign, got plowed into by a sedan, then bounced into a SUV.

I'm perfectly okay physically, as were the other people from what I know at the moment; no ambulances had to be called, thank god. The van's pretty much totaled, though (though I can get out and not in, WTF?) with major impact damage to the side doors and the driver and passenger's doors. Sedan had its hood bent up and slight impacted inward on the front fender, SUV took almost no damage, just slight impact damage inwards on the front fender.

I've got at least a $180 citation to pay for causing the accident, not to mention this fucks over my parents' insurance rates and we're having a hard enough time paying tuition as it is...

*facedesk*

Oh, I know the feeling. My girlfriend got into an accident a few weeks back. All it took was a few seconds of distraction in heavy traffic for her to ram into the guy in front of her, with his car continuing to ram into the car in front of his. Luckily she made it out fine, and everything was insured, but it meant we were without a car for a while. It’s lucky we both have parents willing to help out in situations like this.

Glad that no one was hurt in the crash.

I am so far beyond broke now, I have no income, I can't seem to find a job and everyday I get deeper and deeper into debt.

I also have tuition fees that I can't afford to pay, probably coming out of my account in about two weeks.

So basically all I can do now is laugh at how much shit I'm in.

Honestly it's at that point now where all I can do is laugh.

I got a letter from SAAS saying my account is in arrears of £160, and that if I don't pay up within two weeks, they will take this further.

Shit.

I can't raise my overdraft anymore and my tuition fees will probably get taken out of my account again this month. Considering all I have left in my overdraft is about £50 to see me for the next few weeks.

Also the jobs that I've been appluying for, none have got back in contact with me.

So basically, shit.

Well, all I can do is laugh and see what comes next.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm not as angry as I was at 5AM this morning but long story short my downstairs neighbor had a few of his friends over and they were banging on the fucking window of his apartment at 5 Fucking AM!!! I was in a dead sleep and woke up to the noise so I went fownstairs knocked on the foor and told him look if you want to have guests over fine but YOU must let them in the front door not your sliding door. I'm so fucking glad I'm moving out of this shithole now.

I've signed my new employment contract and even though it won't take effect until Feb 1st I sooooo wanna get outta here now!!!!!!!

Not really a vent, more of a thing.

Does anyone know a way I can stop a standing order or whatever the hell the Uni set up on my account to stop them from attempting to take the money for tuition fees out of my account.

There's not enough in the account for the fees right now anyway, but I could use not having to pay another penalty from my bank because of this.

Guest DCAUFan1051

in the apartment below and to the right of me we have workers in there hammering away making all kinds of fucking noise because they need to remove the tub in that apartment then after that they need to fuvking jackhammer the concrete under it to get to the pipes to fix a plumbing problem...................fuck I can't escape this building fast enough!!!!!!!!!!

On the bright side I took all 8 boxes of my DVD collection and a few other non essential things to the new apartment today.

On the other bright side my Looney Tunes Happy Meal Toys came in the mail today............chastize me if you want but they're fuckin cool!!!!!!! Just Look:

649514c4.jpg

Guest DCAUFan1051
My neighbor's guests do the same thing. Instead of using the intercom, they loudly knock on her window. It's frustrating, especially when you're trying to record a podcast.

I know mike don't it just suck!!!

anyways the new apartment I'm moving into I only haveta worry about the downstairs neighbot seeing as it's a four plex and I have all outer wall for the most part wayyyyy cool.