Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051
Mike, who's Taz dressed as? It's clear who the other characters are supposed to be, but Taz seems to be on original design.

Suave is correct

In order:

Super Bugs

Bat Duck

Wonder Pig

Tazz Flash

And the one on the end is batduck in a duckmobile

I'll be taking pics of then outta costume in a little bit and edit the post then.

Not really a vent, more of a thing.

Does anyone know a way I can stop a standing order or whatever the hell the Uni set up on my account to stop them from attempting to take the money for tuition fees out of my account.

There's not enough in the account for the fees right now anyway, but I could use not having to pay another penalty from my bank because of this.

With regards to the standing order, I *believe* you do it through the bank rather than the university. Then, if the university ask why they haven't payment, you can explain that you're no longer part of the universiity and as such, don't need to pay tuition fees.

Well, i spoke to my bank.

I need to go through the Uni, as its a debit payment or some sort of shit, so basically i contact the Uni, who should have took me off the fucking register two months ago to stop fucking me over.

I thought my financial problems wouldn't be as bad when i left the course, but now they are fucking worse because of this shitty fucking place.

Right, I just sent an e-mail to the head of finance.

I also sent an e-mail to seven other people who had finance after their names.

If I don't get a reply by wedensday, I am just going to click on all the finance peoples names and send e-mails.

I'm serious as well, I'm not paying £300 for a course I'm not doing. Especially when I don't have it.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Taz as the Red Tornado would have made more sense, but the Flash is more popular, so I understand why they did that.

Plus it was 1990 when McDonalds actually had these toys running as the happy meal inclusion. I dunno how popular Red Tornado was then or anything.

Sorry if Taz isn't as clear as the other ones his gut kinda gets in the way I'd have to lay him down so you can see the symbol of him spinning that's on the TazFlash costume. :D

Mike, who's Taz dressed as? It's clear who the other characters are supposed to be, but Taz seems to be on original design.

Suave is correct

In order:

Super Bugs

Bat Duck

Wonder Pig

Tazz Flash

And the one on the end is batduck in a duckmobile

I'll be taking pics of then outta costume in a little bit and edit the post then.

God I loved that episode!

Guest DCAUFan1051

aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok I'm still having noise issues with this idiot downstairs so instead of calling the case manager and waking them up at this ungodly hour I wrote an email here's what it said hopefully I get a positive rsponse or something is done with this jerkoff!!!!!!

Tim:

I know I have only a little time left here at capri but I truly feel that time should not be spent every single night going down and knocking on this client's door asking him to either turn the music down or stop having his guests use his slider door.

Saturday January 17th, 2009 at 5:17AM I was awoken from a dead sleep by a loud banging. It was someone banging on the client's window. I went down and knocked on the door asked him what was going on he told me it was one of his friends. I then informed him that he needs to be using the front door to bring his company in and out of the building and also that he should let his friends know not to be banging on his window at ungodly hours of the early morning. I did not say ungodly to him that's just the way I'm wording it here. Regardless of what you or Ogen might have said to him Friday 1/16 it apparently went in one ear and out the other. Since this client has moved in below me it's been probably only 1 night that I haven't heard any noise. Either he has guests whom are talking very loudly or music blaring or using the sliding door every 15 minutes. Yes I know having a downstairs neighbor is life, and that the walls in these apartments are very thin, but the fact remains the this young man must have some sort of respect towards his neighbors around him. I'm not a loud person I don't play my music/TV loudly at all hour of the night. I may walk around from my bedroom to living room frequently but that noise is general in nature. PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THIS CLIENT!!!!!

Michael Blanchard

Live In Resident Capri Arms

Father Maloney's Boys' Haven

when I sent this email to the afformentioned case manager I also forwarded it to my immediate surpervisor and the overall program manager because I felt that they needed to know the situations that have happened over this weekend. I think I did an excellent job wording the email considering in my head I was doing nothing but cursing.

on a lighter note yay I'm the one person to get the first posting on the 100th page of the vent thread wooohoooo lets hope the forums don't explode now :D

on a lighter note yay I'm the one person to get the first posting on the 100th page of the vent thread wooohoooo lets hope the forums don't explode now :D

I:m so hoping that my several e-mails get answered as one has just been sent back for no apparent reason.

Oh and yay, I ruined page 100 of the biggest thread on the forums!

Oh and I cut my leg on my pc desk keyboard sliding out metal bit. It's a small cut, but it's bleeding more than you'd expect.

I love nostalgia, The past is so wonderful. And Ive felt the burning need to get a NES and a few other accesorie and some games and go through the 8-Bit era for some time now. I tell my self you have a wonderful new DS, Yet every time I log in to my comp, The need to go to ebay is there.

I love nostalgia, The past is so wonderful. And Ive felt the burning need to get a NES and a few other accesorie and some games and go through the 8-Bit era for some time now. I tell my self you have a wonderful new DS, Yet every time I log in to my comp, The need to go to ebay is there.

Step into the light, young one. It is a glorious place.

When looking for an NES, it's best to look for a top loader, or failing that, a system with a new 72 pin connector installed. Otherwise, you'll spend more time blowing into carts than you will actually playing them.

Guest DCAUFan1051
When looking for an NES, it's best to look for a top loader, or failing that, a system with a new 72 pin connector installed. Otherwise, you'll spend more time blowing into carts than you will actually playing them.

I agree with DW...........

doug here's the link to an ebay listing for an FC Twin it's NES/SNES combined in 1 system I have 1 and I love it!!!! it is a top loader this listing is actually cheaper then what I got mine for I paid $77 for the one I have but this is listed at $45.99

Considering the original prices of the 2 systems it's a great fucking deal!!

NES/SNES Combined system: The FC TWIN

I love how you agree with me, then immediately tell him to buy a Korean knock off.

Doug, do not buy an FC Twin. They have major compatibility issues and shoddy manufacturing. None of the NES accessories work on them and you basically get what you pay for.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I love how you agree with me, then immediately tell him to buy a Korean knock off.

Doug, do not buy an FC Twin. They have major compatibility issues and shoddy manufacturing. None of the NES accessories work on them and you basically get what you pay for.

OK for accessories purposes I can see that but if u just want to play regular NES/SNES games with the regular controllers it's a good thing :D

Ah the fun of knowing Dubs.....

I really want to move out of my mums house and into my own personal private space..

But first I have to deal with financial hell. And how what the hell I am going to do after January 31st. Seeing as I need to have a job by this date.

Oh and Doug.

Look at this

Guest DCAUFan1051

I think I threw my back out carrying the goddamn laundry downstairs... maybe not threw out but it sure feels that way holy fuck my back hurts

and on top of that my headache won't go away.