The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

Well all of my problems are now taken care of which is awesome....

...except I currently have no plans for tomorrow night, which to be fair is still a better position than I was. At this point I can still have access to a car to briefly leave the beach if needed.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm doing absolutely nothing. New Years is such a non-event to me. Plus, I have to work tomorrow morning.

I pretty much expect to be either watching a film or something with friends or just plain asleep by the time the ball drops. I did just finish a fourpack of beer though, its why I'm so damn sleepy right now.

I watched the fireworks in London on TV and finished a four-pack before I give up casual lager drinking as my new year's resolution. Then I started editing the main review part of FYEO episode #9 - cheap/cheerful/needs to be done before I go on holiday on Sunday.

When a girl says she's going to go to a movie with you, the general agreement is that only SHE will be going. My friend/date this weekend decided to bring her friend along (who she knows I can't stand). Oh, and this was after I'd agreed to pay. I was able to just grin and bear it for a moment, but her friend NEVER shuts up and was talking throughout the whole thing. I lasted about 20 minutes before I just said goodbye and walked out.

Let's keep a running tally of how many dates go wrong this year. Last year's record is seven.

Sorry to hear that Dubs.

That happened to me once, the girl invited her friend and her boyfriend along and then broke up with me two days later as I didn't do anything romantic, when she had her friend there.

When I first was going out with the guy I'm going out with now, I asked him to a film and he said ok, he asked if he could bring a friend and I said sure, hoping he wouldn't as having a friend there would really make it just a few friends going out to see a film and nothing else.

Oh and the whole gay thing, the date is not any easier for anyone wondering. You still have all the same problems, with the issue of who's going to pay for the stuff added on, do you do it, or do they, or do you just split it.

Oh man! That reminds me of the girl I "dated" on and off during high school. For our first outing, we planned to see a show after school. When we met up, however, she said she had to stop by a friend's house first. I thought, "No big deal. We'll be there for a few minutes, then we'll be off." Uh... no. Turns out she made two dates... on the same day... at the same time... without telling either of us guys.

Somehow he took it in stride, while I did not.

Really, that should have been a sign that she was bad news, but I was too young and stupid (and horny) to walk away from what was obviously going to be a messy situation.

He should have walked away too, because she dated him for five or six years, and cheated on him every chance she got.

Long assed rant ahead.

I really am getting sick and tired of living at home, I have no privacy and my mum keeps shouting at me about every little thing and just driving me nuts for no apparant reason. I can't tell her I dropped out because I just didn't have any passion for the course and couldn't afford to do something I was paying for by myself if I had no passion for the subject. My financial situation since my ex-uni took tuition fees unjustly from me and pretty much f-ing things up for me from now, till the end of time. The fact that I am in a gya relationship with someone who is of a different religion is also going to cause so many fucking terrible things, just thinking about it is making me feel so ill. I just wish I could leave home and never look back.

To give you a brief idea of what i deal with. My room is on a different floor from my mum, yet she still makes her way to my room to walk in, kick over my trash can and flip off all the switches in my room. I have no privacy here, it really is stressing me out so bloody badly.