Sign in to follow this  
Koete

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Well, They do need Ellen Page if they are doing Days of Future Past. Kitty Pryde does have a pretty big role in the Days storyline, and Ellen Page is all grown up now...

This is probably the next superhero movie I'm most looking forward to. They haven't attempted something like this before.

Agreed. Finally, I feel like we might have a mainstream superhero movie that does something daring.

The fact that this is literally a "let's throw everything together with an epic time-travel crossover" story, in a film universe that hasn't ever had time travel as of yet, makes me uneasy. The Fox aspect doesn't help either.

And for me it's become a nightmare of unreconcilable continuity errors.

No-one likes a party pooper.

What party? Its been ten years since the last properly good X-men film.

The cast of Bryan Singer’s X-Men: Days Of Future Past is already huge and it is getting bigger weekly. Well, you can add one more big name to the ever growing list. Bryan Singer has just revealed that Game Of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage is the latest addition to the cast of the highly-anticipated film.

http://www.geekscape...-of-future-past

In my head I picture walking through the set of this movie just tripping over Oscars, Emmys, and Tony awards. It's amazing the talent they got in this thing.

Also:

Regarding "Days of Future Past," Jackman says he "first heard about it around October or November [2012]. I was literally finishing 'The Wolverine' and dreaming about lasagna, and about three weeks before the end, they told me." The role is large and will reunite him with many of the original cast. "There was no way I was not going to be part of that."

It's not just a cameo.

Dude could play Wolverine until it's time to make the Old Man Logan film if he wanted. It's bank for him, no-one else is going to take it from him.

I want to be excited for this, but honestly it's like expecting a Highlander movie to successfully bring Highlander 2 into continuity. X-men Origins Wolverine is the Quickening of this franchise, and First Class despite being a better film doesn't do much to improve the continuity issues.

I don't think they'll waste the screen time. I think they'll Superman Returns it, making the continuity cutoff X2 and try to make it mesh with First Class a little.

I don't like the part where he's no longer under contract after Days of Future Past.

Who? Jackman? That's not good...

It's his choice. He wants to spend time with his family.

Just that if The Wolverine is set after X3 then the death of Jean Grey might play in. I'm trying to think how else anything from X3 matters in The Wolverine.