Darth Vader v Mace Windu

Missy

Who wins...?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[spoiler WARNING!]

Darth Vader: As Anakin Skywalker transitioned into Darth Vader, he ruthlessly killed hundreds of people -- including Jedi Master Mace Windu and innocent children. In a fit of jealous rage, he then nearly killed his own wife and battled his former master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Though he lost that fight, Vader cheated certain death and took his rightful place at Emperor Palpatine's side. There, he led the Imperial Fleet and personally slaughtered billions of people. Each death served to focus Lord Vader's powers, thus bring them to the peak of perfection.

Mace Windu: The Jedi Master is as cold as he is wise, and his trust is not easily earned. A quick battle with Jango Fett (one that left the bounty hunter decapitated) and a mêlée with Darth Sidious proved he was a master swordsman, and his death only came after he was blindsided/double-teamed by Vader and Sidious.

For the record, I voted Vader. As Anakin he was able to slice Mace's hand off, so killing him as Vader would be no problem at all.

Well yeah, but he was being distracted by Darth Sidious at the time, so it's not like he cut them off during an epic battle between the two.

I also voted Darth Vader myself, but I think Mace would be a worthy challenger for him.

Vader wins, barely. Windu is arguably the most powerful Jedi, because he was able to do what Yoda could not: defeat Emporer Palpatine. If Vader had not lopped off Windu's hand with a cheap shot, Windu would have killed Palpatine. Vader, though, increased in power and he is the Chosen One.

Anakin vs. Windu would result in a victory for Windu. Vader would defeat Windu.

Vader wins, barely. Windu is arguably the most powerful Jedi, because he was able to do what Yoda could not: defeat Emporer Palpatine. If Vader had not lopped off Windu's hand with a cheap shot, Windu would have killed Palpatine. Vader, though, increased in power and he is the Chosen One.

Anakin vs. Windu would result in a victory for Windu. Vader would defeat Windu.

I don't think that Windu actually beat Palpatine. I think that Palpatine allowed himself to go down that much so that Anakin would have to choose... and he knew that Anakin would choose to side with him, thus putting him further on the path to the Dark Side.

Vader it is. Windu had a better death scene though!

I voted Mace, While I also believe that the Emperor was letting Mace win, it was a similar way to Ben letting Vader win, and the Emperor trying to let Luke kill him. He knew he could not win, but in the situation, Anakin would swap to the darkside. There's no doubt in my mind that the Emperor would have died to create the most powerful Sith of all time. If Anakin hadn't of unchivalriously sucker attacked Windu, Windu would have been able to beat not only Palpatine but Anakin so in a one on one situation, I would give it to Mace.

I voted Mace, While I also believe that the Emperor was letting Mace win, it was a similar way to Ben letting Vader win, and the Emperor trying to let Luke kill him. He knew he could not win, but in the situation, Anakin would swap to the darkside. There's no doubt in my mind that the Emperor would have died to create the most powerful Sith of all time. If Anakin hadn't of unchivalriously sucker attacked Windu, Windu would have been able to beat not only Palpatine but Anakin so in a one on one situation, I would give it to Mace.

what he said

Cyborg. I hold firm that Anakin wasn't fully Darth Vader until he knew Padme was dead, which was after he was in the suit. This is proven by the fact that his dastardly actions actually caused him to cry before his wife visited him on the volcano planet. Had he really been Darth Vader, he would have held no remorse for the slaughter he had perpetrated.