Best Pokemon Game

Beefstu

Best Pokemon Game  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't tag-team battling introduced in Ruby/Sapphire

Yeah, but in Emerald, there were a lot more tag battles, and you could get into one if two people saw you at once, not just a pre decided group.

Yep. Emerald has tons of 2-on-2 battling and you can choose a lot of the time whether or not you want to do 1-on-1 or 2-on-2.

While I agree that Red/Blue were great, I think that some of the flaws in it just drop it from the first position. Flaws such as having to manually change the boxes when they fill. If you have ever not been able to catch Mewtwo because your box was full, you know what I mean. :bang:

And the way the Elite Four actually rise in level after you beat them for the first time in Emerald was a great idea, and added with the Battle Frontier gave for plenty of challenge after beating the game. Red/Blue didn't have anything after the Elite Four.