Reviving the show

James D.

Hey, all.

I've been wanting to revive the podcast for years, but with everything that's happened over the last few years, I haven't been able to. 

I'd like to do a show every two to three months, possibly with a revolving door of co-hosts.

@Donomark, I think we briefly tossed around doing Mortal Kombat 2021?

@Missy, would you be up for Jigsaw? (I totally understand if you don't want to. 🤣)

If anyone else would like to record an episode down the road, let me know. You can post in this thread suggestions on movies you'd want to review with me.

I'm also down for three-host episodes if we can somehow schedule that.

Edited by James D.

2 hours ago, Missy said:

I'm down. Hell, we could even plan for Spiral and Saw X.

Word. I have a 9-day vacation coming up at the end of October into November. I think that would be ideal for recording. Gives us plenty of time to plan.

And that goes for anyone else. I can record multiple episodes and have them in the can for future release.

3 hours ago, James D. said:

Problem is, I haven't seen a Jurassic movie since The Lost World, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to say as much. 😅

Fair enough. Plus, even if I gave you a rundown of them in the episode, Dominion is supposed to conclude a trilogy and tie back to the first film, so it wouldn't be the easiest film to follow and review without having seen the others. (The other sequels aren't great either, but I'm not sure they're bad enough to be Tirades-worthy.)

On 9/17/2023 at 9:42 PM, James D. said:

Hey, all.

I've been wanting to revive the podcast for years, but with everything that's happened over the last few years, I haven't been able to. 

I'd like to do a show every two to three months, possibly with a revolving door of co-hosts.

@Donomark, I think we briefly tossed around doing Mortal Kombat 2021?

@Missy, would you be up for Jigsaw? (I totally understand if you don't want to. 🤣)

If anyone else would like to record an episode down the road, let me know. You can post in this thread suggestions on movies you'd want to review with me.

I'm also down for three-host episodes if we can somehow schedule that.

I wrote a 1670 word review of Jigsaw when it came out in 2017. Bad as the movie was, it was a great theater experience with a full theater of people laughing at it. Even the trailer for Saw X is filled with plot holes.