Fans of The Show

TheSteve

The Show or The Forums  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have noticed a few people who are new around, people with only a few posts who have joined in the past month or two. Just because I am curious, how many people found their way onto these forums as a result of the show, and how many people found the show as a result of these forums?

Personally I found my way onto here a little over a year ago through one of my friends who heard about it through Oratory I think. I was pretty active, then got busy and stopped visiting, and lo and behold when I came back there was a The Show.

How about you other people?

I found the show doing a search for comic book podcasts on ITunes.

Hazah! I know a lot of people download the show directly from the site or my sig at various forums, so it's finally nice to hear that someone uses (and found it through) iTunes!

Hazah! I know a lot of people download the show directly from the site or my sig at various forums, so it's finally nice to hear that someone uses (and found it through) iTunes!

Sometimes I just start looking for new shows on iTunes. I was looking for a comic book show, and after trying a few, found yours and kept listening. The fact that it's not just about comics, but pretty much everything I'm into is what I like best about it.

Sometimes I think that helps our show standout; since we're all about geek culture, we're bound to cover something for everybody. Then there are other times when I worry the lack of a focus turns potential / first time listeners off. They think we're a comic book podcast, but hear us reviewing Final Destination 3.

I also discovered the show through iTunes. I was trying out a lot of other podcasts on iTunes but yours and one other one are the only ones I still download on a regular basis.