The awesome video thread

Mr. Keith

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've officially been linked to that video about fifty times between all the fighting game sites I frequent.

When will people realize that direct translations of video game costumes don't work?

I think I've officially been linked to that video about fifty times between all the fighting game sites I frequent.

When will people realize that direct translations of video game costumes don't work?

I didn't like it. But posted it because I thought other people would like it. I thought it was boring to be honest.

I didn't like it. But posted it because I thought other people would like it. I thought it was boring to be honest.

It works fine as a 3 minute tribute, but apparently, it's a full length movie.

It could work, but the gaudy effects and the stupid Ken wig take you completely out of it.

Guest TFG1Mike

The only problem with this is that it's a mattycollector.com exclusive! A Website that is notorious for not being able to have their store run properly on sale dates. I can say this because I've seen people attempting to purchase from them and the page fails. When they go back to try and get their figures they are sold out. However Lobo does look awesome though.