Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Driving to work this morning and the oil change sticker in the top left hand side of the windshield (consisting of various broken and unbroken lines and symbols in red on a clear sticker background) plus the angle of the sun coming through the windshield made a Snake Eyes style tattoo on my right forearm.

I said, "Huh, cool." and then realized that by talking I broke character.

Driving to work this morning and the oil change sticker in the top left hand side of the windshield (consisting of various broken and unbroken lines and symbols in red on a clear sticker background) plus the angle of the sun coming through the windshield made a Snake Eyes style tattoo on my right forearm.

I said, "Huh, cool." and then realized that by talking I broke character.

Des, you can make a crummy day a little better. You rock and I second Chris's POTD nomination.

So, my roommate just brought home a lady friend. He did not inform that he would be doing so before hand. Now I am in the awkward situation of them wanting me to leave, yet me being in the middle of cooking a nice meal and thus not leaving. But, on the other hand, I am now hearing his date banter. It is very hard not to laugh loudly. So at least I have entertainment.

So, I think my PS2 just died after six years of service. Apparently it just blanked out in the middle of one of my sisters playing it, so unless this is something that it normally does (the power light won't even come on), I think it kicked the bucket.

But, apparently they're still selling 'em for about a $100, so it's probably going to be worth looking into a replacement.