Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was pumping gas today on my break, and when I was almost done, a truck pulled into the station on the other side of the lot. I noticed it was pouring smoke out and I look at the undercarriage and see that it is dripping a trail of fuel that is ON FIRE. So, I wrapped up my transaction and hurried the fuck out of there before I was involved in what feasibly could have turned that side of the block into a crater. I came back by there a few minutes later after grabbing some food, and a fire truck was there and smoke was all over the place--the gas station, the street and the shopping center across the street. Pretty fucking scary.

YouTube has added a Vuvuzela button.

I was pumping gas today on my break, and when I was almost done, a truck pulled into the station on the other side of the lot. I noticed it was pouring smoke out and I look at the undercarriage and see that it is dripping a trail of fuel that is ON FIRE. So, I wrapped up my transaction and hurried the fuck out of there before I was involved in what feasibly could have turned that side of the block into a crater. I came back by there a few minutes later after grabbing some food, and a fire truck was there and smoke was all over the place--the gas station, the street and the shopping center across the street. Pretty fucking scary.

Wow. Glad to hear you got out of there when you did. I don't know how anyone could miss the stream of fire trailing their car.

Its been said before, but the internet is the opiate of our times. I lost my iTunes and browser connection thanks to an obscure little error on my settings thanks to an overzealous anti-virus sweep and lost internet for most of the last day days. It was a living breathing hell, especially now because I'm in full world-cup junkie mode and watch most of the games online. I even (gasp) WENT OUTSIDE. But the internet returns to me and I promise it I will never leave again.

Heard a rumour that Michael Jackson really had a normal voice and put on the soft spoken thing. Which made me think about him with a deeper voice.

Then I thought, someone should do a video of Michael Jackson with the voice of Chef from South Park.

something like..... "Hello children.... suck on my chocolate salty balls..."

Hosted the yearend staff party tonight. I've offic ially been hammered for 8 hours.

Lots of beer. Lots. maqybe 18.

I have to wirk tomorrow :shakehead:

Super Moderator sounds cool, but it could be cooler. Admin should be changed to "Overlord", Super Moderator to "Lutenit", Moderator to "Soldier" and the rest of us to "Minion".

Hosted the yearend staff party tonight. I've offic ially been hammered for 8 hours.

Super Moderator sounds cool, but it could be cooler. Admin should be changed to "Overlord", Super Moderator to "Lutenit", Moderator to "Soldier" and the rest of us to "Minion".

I officially demand my title be changed to "Lutenit"

lt-Dan-forrest-gump-2980584-700-354.jpg

Only if Gary Sinise will become your avatar.

lt-Dan-forrest-gump-2980584-700-354.jpg

Only if Gary Sinise will become your avatar.

I'm sure he'd rather have anything other than that hideous and embarrassing avatar he has now. :good:

So, I've been feeling nervous about going to Japan for a bit, because on the one hand, it's going to be awesome, but on the other hand, it's four months, and what if I don't have as good a girp on stuff as I thought I did? So, then, as my mom and sister and I are talking as the younger girls are hanging out at a school playground, up walks my high school English teacher, the one who took me to Japan the first time, and the one who pretty much cemented my interest in Japan in the first place. We ended up talking for a good long while about what I should expect while I'm there (crashes, ahoy!), what I should do, and just general advice and encouragement.

Mom kind of ruined it by emphasizing what a God Moment it was, but, you know, I did kind of need that.

So, I've been feeling nervous about going to Japan for a bit, because on the one hand, it's going to be awesome, but on the other hand, it's four months, and what if I don't have as good a girp on stuff as I thought I did? So, then, as my mom and sister and I are talking as the younger girls are hanging out at a school playground, up walks my high school English teacher, the one who took me to Japan the first time, and the one who pretty much cemented my interest in Japan in the first place. We ended up talking for a good long while about what I should expect while I'm there (crashes, ahoy!), what I should do, and just general advice and encouragement.

Mom kind of ruined it by emphasizing what a God Moment it was, but, you know, I did kind of need that.

You'll be fine. If you get homesick just know that its something that passes as you get deeper into another culture. You'll have loads of fun I'm sure.

Btw, God moment?