X-Men: First Class

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might already prefer Fassbender's Magneto to McKellen's.

Dude, really? From a trailer?? :huh:

It has to do with the way the character looks to be more physical in First Class, rather than just lifting his arms and letting the CG do all the work for him. Fassbender's got some rage and power behind his expressions, too. McKellen was more cold and distant.

If Fassbender's acting turns out to be crap, then I'll rescind all of that.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, is that photo stupid lookin'.

@ Koete - They always say that nowadays. They want to appear so confident about the quality of their product that "they're already planning a seque?! And the movie hasn't even come out yet?! Man, it must be good. I better jump on the band wagon!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im with the guys at AICN on this one, the idea of a retrofitted history that includes mutants is quite exciting. An event in each decade per movie, 60'3, 70's, 80's, 90's is pretty cool. Magneto is such a fantastic character, looks like they've done a great job in casting Fassbender.

Sweet. Banshee looks the most fun of any of them, but I like Beast's somewhat new position as a character in there, people forget how he's one of the more tragic mutants.

Hell I just flat out love beast, probably my favourite X-man ever. Wish he got more prominence, he was barely in X-men comics and now he's barely in Avengers. Dude's got tenure, he should be leading his own team, being a badass.