Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just watched my first complete episode of Impact. Judging from past reviews & that this was promoted as something special, I think it is safe for me to assume that this was not a typical episode. But I do have a question. Does TNA portray that they are live? I would assume not due to the new Reaction show, but this in TNA so I don't give them the benefit of any doubt.

I think their current format has them live every other week.

No, TNA is back to Monday and Tuesday tapings again, for Thursdays show.

I just watched my first complete episode of Impact. Judging from past reviews & that this was promoted as something special, I think it is safe for me to assume that this was not a typical episode.

That was the PPV they were going to do, before they went ahead with Hardcore Justice. So, it was special in that, most of the stuff would have been on a PPV card.

I just watched my first complete episode of Impact. Judging from past reviews & that this was promoted as something special, I think it is safe for me to assume that this was not a typical episode.

That was the PPV they were going to do, before they went ahead with Hardcore Justice. So, it was special in that, most of the stuff would have been on a PPV card.

Well, that is somewhat of a disappointment then. Nothing outside of MCMG vs. Beer Money screamed PPV quality. I understand that with being on tv they lost an hour, so I can see that some matches would have been longer. I was however surprised with the lack of backstage/interview time. A simple straightforward wrestling show until the end. Too bad I fear when I watch next week, it will all go downhill.

Well, that is somewhat of a disappointment then. Nothing outside of MCMG vs. Beer Money screamed PPV quality. I understand that with being on tv they lost an hour, so I can see that some matches would have been longer. I was however surprised with the lack of backstage/interview time. A simple straightforward wrestling show until the end. Too bad I fear when I watch next week, it will all go downhill.

If you go into a TNA wrestling show, with low or little expectations, you tend to be able to be annoyed about it a lot less.

It fluctuates between the worst show I've ever seen and just a bad wrestling show, depending on the week.

There are some good matches on occasion, but honestly, the people in charge are so clueless that I really just want the company to die so someone can take their place.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the body of former WWE star Lance Cade was discovered earlier today by his father, Harley. As WWE has reported, the cause of death appears to be heart failure, however that has yet to be officially announced.

It's being said that two family members believed there was something wrong with Cade over the past week, including his wife Tracy who noticed he didn't look healthy and that he was having trouble breathing. Cade was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday night and he was later released on Wednesday.

One interesting note is that once he returned home, he later left and never returned. His father, Harley, noticed that Cade showed up at his work on Thursday and was not looking good at all. He later went to Cade's home in San Antonio, TX and discovered he had passed away. Cade was not believed to have been drinking.

I watched the final match in MCMG VS Beer Money series. It was a great match, that had a horrible finish.

The finish was: MCMG hit their finisher, but James Storm kicks out, so the MCMG does the same move again and win.

What annoyed me was how the first time, the fans were near erupting to see MCMG win the match, they were ready to go nuts, but they couldn't, and when the finish came out of relative nowhere, the pop was about three people saying yay.

I have always hated TNA for this. It's the one thing WWE gets right, when the time comes for the big finish, the fans are just about to burst, and when it comes, they scream. TNA have always given away one finisher too many, and makes you think "Is this the finish? Oh it is. Damn missed it."

Multiple sources confirm World Wrestling Entertainment suspended Diva performer Taryn Terrell (a/k/a Tiffany) indefinitely after being arrested Sunday morning following a domestic disturbance with husband Drew Galloway (Drew McIntyre).

The couple attended a party together in Los Angeles Saturday night and went to their hotel room. A domestic disturbance between the married couple led to both hotel security and police being summoned. Terrell was arrested and booked into the Van Nuys Valley Jail at 10:26 a.m. She was released on $20,000 bail at 4:55 p.m.

Terrell is scheduled for a hearing on Sept. 2 at the Los Angeles Municipal Court, Division 141. She was immediately sent home once WWE officials were made aware of the situation. Her lawyers believe she will be cleared of all charges. The suspension is expected to remain in place until she is officially cleared.

Earlier reports that the incident took place on Tuesday at a San Jose hotel are incorrect.

It's been speculated amongst WWE performers that Terrell may be released by organization officials as she was in Los Angeles representing the company to promote SummerSlam. WWE has let talent go in the past as a result of incidents at hotels.

Ha ha ha...oh wait, domestic violence isn't funny.

Looks like she's not going to make it through this:

Further fueling speculation that Tiffany is on the brink of being released by World Wrestling Entertainment as a result of her arrest last Sunday — a possibility currently being discussed amongst talent — all images of the Diva performer were removed from the opening sequence of Friday's episode of SmackDown. She was replaced by shots of Michelle McCool and MVP.

It's not like they were doing anything with her anyways. She's the Jillian Hall of the baby faces. Just there to be the tag partner of the one getting the push.