Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is DiBiase that shit that Danielson can't get a great match out of him?

After seeing Raw, I think so.

It was a 3 minute match after Cena's segment ran long, the PPV was actually quite good. That being said, Ted isn't living up to his promise as a worker, he was highly rated by talent early in his tenure.

Is DiBiase that shit that Danielson can't get a great match out of him?

After seeing Raw, I think so.

It was a 3 minute match after Cena's segment ran long, the PPV was actually quite good. That being said, Ted isn't living up to his promise as a worker, he was highly rated by talent early in his tenure.

It felt like it ended out of nowhere. The PPV match I mean, that was annoying. And yeah, I thought DiBiase was really good when he first started, and the rumors of a Taker feud at Mania. But now, I don't really want to care about him.

On Raw, I am sick of King, at the end of the show, he kept repeating "Awesome" pretty much signalling, this is when The Miz comes out. Which was fucking shit.

The one thing I really liked was how they made Miz almost look like Orton's equal, when he was able to counter the RKO in the SKF. That was really good.

The ending out of nowhere thing suave is making the LeBell Lock look like a death move that can be locked on from anywhere.

True. But the match itself, just didn't really get past being ok to me. I was expecting another Bragging Rights match, which would build and be awesome, and then go to the finish. This match, skipped all of the fun and went right to the finish.

For any former Oratory folks on here who use to participate in their RAW threads, they're having an old school RAW thread this Monday and are giving out all sorts of prizes just for being in the thread. In case anyone around here wanted to know.

I know I promoted this here before but yes, this. We need to make this awesome.

For any former Oratory folks on here who use to participate in their RAW threads, they're having an old school RAW thread this Monday and are giving out all sorts of prizes just for being in the thread. In case anyone around here wanted to know.

I know I promoted this here before but yes, this. We need to make this awesome.

If it's an additional draw for anyone, I'm going to be there.